What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

14-0 at halftime

emjaycee

Coach
2 points, no major injuries and still considered under-achievers and underdogs.

I can't think of a better result from last nights game.
Hell, if we put 40 points on them we would be reading about "Is Parra the only team to challenge Melbourne?" and we don't need that pressure 6 weeks out from the finals IMO.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Although maybe we have blown leads well not blown or let other sides back into the contest, wasnt the problem with us that we couldnt win close games, both games over the past two weeks have been in the balance and we have won so i think thats one thing to take out of it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Eelementary said:
All this talk about "if Parra don't smash the Broncos, we're not a tru Premiership contender" was always rubbish, in my eyes. And all that commentary during the game that Parramatta played so poorly and Brisbane so well was rubbish.

A team that contains Carroll, Parker, Hannant, Civoniceva, Taylor, Eastwood and Berrigan will always be hard to beat in my eyes. For us to hold on like we did, and for Brisbane to come back like they did, made for a thrilling match.

Spot on, 100% correct.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
eelavation said:
The broncos played to their potential lastnight and nearly stole it from us I really think at 14 nil in the break the boys mindset was complete and they were hanging out for after match drinks.

we need to look at that.
Exactly, that was my main point last night. If you have your foot on somebody's throat you don't let up. when I Hindy scored that try we should have went on with it but we didn't.

Latest posts