What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // QF2 // Sun // Storm 4-28 Bulldogs // AAMI

Elimination Final 2: Storm v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matchball

Bench
MMM was saying they found out she is pregnant this week, after he had been told earlier he could never be a father or something along those lines. I am guessing that is the more to the story that they implied.

Ah that makes sense then.
It was like Rabs has some inside info on something.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
I'm confident because Penrith always play well against Manly or Dogs but usually woeful against Melbourne.

See that's what I don't get. You have little finals experience and both teams left have plenty. If we some how Manly fluke a win over the dogs, I'm confident we can give you a real good run for your money.

Jaegerex

Juniors
I only caught it out the corner of my ear while working so I missed a bit of detail but that seemed the heart of the story behind Jacks or Jax on his wrist.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Wally Lewis commentating sounds like some old bloke at a barbeque who is only half watching the game ... "If team A get a bit more ball and a roll on, they're a chance of getting some points".

Latest posts