What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R12 // Sat // Cowboys 22-0 Storm // 1300SMILES

Round 12: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-nql-main.png

1. Michael Morgan 2. Matthew Wright 3. Brent Tate 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein
6. Johnathan Thurston 7. Ray Thompson
8. Matthew Scott 9. Rory Kostjasyn 10. James Tamou 11. Ethan Lowe 12. Jason Taumalolo 13. Scott Bolton

14. Robert Lui 15. Glenn Hall 16. Ashton Sims 17. Joel Riethmuller
18. Anthony Mitchell

2014teams-mel-alt.png

1. Billy Slater 2. Sisa Waqa 3. Will Chambers 4. Kurt Mann 5. Young Tonumaipea
6. Ben Roberts 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Bryan Norrie 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Ryan Hinchcliffe

14. Kenneath Bromwich 15. Tohu Harris 16. Dayne Weston 17. George Rose
18. Mitch Garbutt

2014ref-pink.jpg

Head Referee: Ashley Klein
Assistant Referee: Adam Gee

Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Reece Williams

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 14
SUN 2:00PM | Redcliffe Dolphins (BRI) v Northern Pride (NQL) @ Dolphin Oval, Redcliffe
SUN 2:00PM | Easts Tigers (MEL) v Mackay Cutters (NQL) @ Langlands Park, Coorparoo

VB NSW Cup Round 12
SAT 3:00PM | Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (CRO/MEL) v North Sydney Bears (SOU) @ Remondis Stadium

Holden Cup Round 12
SAT 5:15PM | Cowboys v Storm @ 1300SMILES Stadium​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Why, because you support Queensland? :lol:

Both teams decide to rest their players and what do you get? A pretty shitty spectacle.

Ashton Sims as acting Captain...I mean fair dinkem, people pay good money to turn up and see that rot.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
The Cowboys have not traditionally rested players post Origin.

That's more of a Griffin idiosyncracy.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Cowboys have not traditionally rested players post Origin.

That's more of a Griffin idiosyncracy.

Most of the players involved in this situation are pushing retirement age, and the Storm big three in particular have been mostly struggling this year so far. Chances are they'll be rested.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Both teams decide to rest their players and what do you get? A pretty shitty spectacle.

Ashton Sims as acting Captain...I mean fair dinkem, people pay good money to turn up and see that rot.

:lol: So your statement's based on a complete assumption.

In previous seasons with plenty of headway on the ladder I might have seen your point RE: Storm. Neither side can afford to rest players.

jamaman

Juniors
seems they are having a good holiday on the Gold Coast this week
not as though the Storm are playing too far away

Canard

Immortal
Most of the players involved in this situation are pushing retirement age, and the Storm big three in particular have been mostly struggling this year so far. Chances are they'll be rested.

I would guess barring injury that none of the Cowboys players will be rested, can't speak for the Storm.

Only really the Bronco's have ever rested people post Origin to be honest.

Cowboys by 6 hopefully. Expect a rebound from that 'performance' against the Raiders. Wash away all the good momentum built the past three weeks.

Ianc

Juniors
Going by where we are on the ladder, we can't afford to rest anyone. I don't expect the boys will want to rest anyway.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Put the house on the Cows if JT backs up. He will be filthy about that performance in Origin and will be smelling blood with Cronk out and Smith injured.

Timmah

Staff member
Cronk definitely gone, Smith unlikely and Slater who knows.

Hard to see Melbourne getting up here, especially if all four Cowbs are backing up. They'll be hungry after the Raiders loss too.

Latest posts