What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R12 // Sat // Cowboys 22-0 Storm // 1300SMILES

Round 12: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paullyboy

Coach
Smith confirmed out. Who have they got to replace him?

Apparently the halves combo will be tohu Harris and Ben Roberts. Ouch.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The entire big three are out according to the Storm. Hoffman is okay to play.

Tohu Harris and Ben Roberts halves. Ouch.

Charlie124

First Grade
If we lose this game we should lock ourselves in the dressing rooms and fight to the death, only one man leaves. A sole survivor to rebuild our club around.

Timmah

Staff member
Storm have drifted from $8 to $17 for the premiership with the TAB.

You'd think the Cowboys should win this game now with Slater, Cronk and Smith out. I doubt any team could win without 3 key players who play in key positions like they do for Melbourne.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
storm wont roll over but that is possibly the worst halves pairing ive seen so far this decade

beave

Coach
If we don't f**k these purple merkins up on Saturday night, then I would be airlifting the idiots cows to Weipa and making them walk back to Townsville as punishment.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If we lose this game we should lock ourselves in the dressing rooms and fight to the death, only one man leaves. A sole survivor to rebuild our club around.

Relax mate, I've put $50 on the Cowboys 13+. The Storm will have half their salary cap out.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Origin giveth (Cowboys vs Storm this week) and Origin taketh away (Cowboys vs Raiders last week).

For a 3rd of the season, it's the MVP of the league.

If we don't f**k these purple merkins up on Saturday night, then I would be airlifting the idiots cows to Weipa and making them walk back to Townsville as punishment.

Slater, Smith and Cronk out...Roberts at no 6.

I will be loving it if you plebs lose to us...

Timmah

Staff member
Cronk is 8-12.

Slater is actually 3-4 when I looked.

Smith 1-2.

That's significant.

lockyno1

Post Whore
They can cover Cronk, the Smith loss is the critical one. If it is any more than 2 weeks they could be in trouble. Please tell me Slater is 4 weeks, Inglis at fullback, thank goodness.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Chambers into centre for Inglis in that case?

If we stay within 30 points of the Cows i will say job well done. We are f**ked.

Latest posts