What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R12 // Sat // Cowboys 22-0 Storm // 1300SMILES

Round 12: Cowboys v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jaegerex

Juniors
You're right, why couldn't we take a quick one there?

The penalty the Storm got for a Cowboys knock on into an offside player? Perhaps the lack of ball, Cowboy had it, walked off and dropped it. Would appear Smith wanted to kick it after that.

Didgi

The penalty the Storm got for a Cowboys knock on into an offside player? Perhaps the lack of ball, Cowboy had it, walked off and dropped it. Would appear Smith wanted to kick it after that.

Are you thick? The penalty to the Cowboys ~20m out for a Storm hand on the ball. Kostjasyn tried to play on and the pocket ref ran in front of him.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Are you thick? The penalty to the Cowboys ~20m out for a Storm hand on the ball. Kostjasyn tried to play on and the pocket ref ran in front of him.

Was seriously asking, not paying 100% to the game and the last penalty I saw was the Cowboys knock on. Didn't see the play you mentioned so I cannot comment.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
pretty sure matty scott and score an 80m try off the kickoff after trampling the entire team and place it under the post with both hands and it will still go to the video ref

Jaegerex

Juniors

Adding further to my last post, went back and checked and there was a Cowboy in front of Kostjasyn, thus he couldn't take a quick tap.