What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R2 // Mon // Bulldogs 42-4 Sharks // ANZ

Round 2: Bulldogs v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
The comp is full of shit players, several very talented veterans and some potential superstars. If my heart wasn't so taken with the saints I dare say id stop watching nrl and watch park footy every sunday

God what a boring f**kig game this one is

Big League fan.

no name

Coach
The comp is full of shit players, several very talented veterans and some potential superstars. If my heart wasn't so taken with the saints I dare say id stop watching nrl and watch park footy every sunday

God what a boring f**kig game this one is

There are 4 current test players and an Origin player out of this game, plus an ex test player, most of them for the Sharks.
It was always going to be a drubbing, I don't know what you were expecting.

nick87

Coach
Thats a bloody shame
Great idea and no real reason for him to be in front of the kicker either.

Snappy

Coach
They gave away their trick shot for nothing in a game they've already won.

Should have saved that for a close game. Now their next opponants will be onto that one

Harrigan

Juniors
Wasted at 42-0 up though.

Would have been good in the 78th minute next week with the scores tied at 12 all :lol:

Generalzod

Immortal
So much flair shown by the bulldogs pity they couldn't show that playing the Broncos.. Yep the bulldogs are back.