What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R24 // Mon // Panthers 10-24 Storm // Sportingbet

Round 24: Panthers v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Y2Eel

First Grade
Yeah, Craig Bellamy, always speaking up about injustices within the game.
Future salary cap auditor and all round good guy.

He and Shane Flannagan would make great Lawyers..

We didnt know what was going on Sir...

footy75

Bench
Even thought he penalty count is about even or slightly in favour of Penrith the refs have cheated...storm haters on this site views are so skewed, it's hilarious.

I think we will get belted by the Roosters. I reakon Penrith will beat the Warriors and secure a top 4 position. When they get all their players back they may do some damage in the finals.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What was Bellamy the psycho whinging about???? It was a blatant penalty.

Soward got smashed without the ball.

mxlegend99

Referee
Some poor calls against us, but dud forwards and only one half are what has hurt us most. Even if ref gave us all the calls, too many duds in our side to beat a good side.

no name

Coach
The Pennies defence has been sound, a few ironic holding down penalties has seen the score blow out.
It's the attack that has really let them down.
Seggy will help fix that next week.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Who was the ref last week for the Eels ;-)
I don`t know as I don`t watch eels as they are too mediocre.The only time I watched the eels this season was when Storm game them a thrashing and Billy gave headbutt a masterclass in being a full back

Latest posts