What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R24 // Spoon // Sharks 12-22 Raiders // Remondis

Round 24: Sharks v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

txta2

First Grade
Drug cheats out, raiders to win by 2

b34.jpg

GongPanther

Referee
Someone on Fox,I think the "Sterlo Show" mentioned that "whoever loses this match,wins the wooden spoon trophy":lol::lol::lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Game of the year coming up folks, the genius of Ricky against the injuries of the ASADA struck Sharks. This game will be why we love RL.

TheFrog

Coach
I've seen the Sharks play good footy a couple of times this year. Mainly against The Pamfas but also the Roosters and Bonkoes and even the Wakkas the just the other week. They can play decent footy against decent sides which the Raiders aint I'm afraid. Unfortunately for the Sharks they are missing their 4 best forwards (Lewis, Fifita, Graham and Tagatese) and thus I think the Raiders will win this.

Now that they've lost their 15th best forward Gallen they have a slight chance but still I think Ricky's Excitement Machine will prevail.

Latest posts