What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R26 // Fri // Storm 22-12 Broncos // AAMI

Round 26: Storm v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-mel-main.png

1. Billy Slater 2. Sisa Waqa 3. Will Chambers 4. Mahe Fonua 5. Marika Koroibete
6. Ben Roberts 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Bryan Norrie 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Ryan Hinchcliffe

14. Tim Glasby 15. Tohu Harris 16. Dayne Weston 17. Jordan McLean
18. Junior Moors 19. Justin O'Neill

2014teams-bri-alt.png

1. Justin Hodges 2. Daniel Vidot 3. Jack Reed 4. Dale Copley 5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Ben Barba 7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Corey Parker 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. Sam Thaiday

14. Jarrod Wallace 15. Martin Kennedy 16. Ben Hannant 17. Corey Oates
18. Todd Lowrie

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Jared Maxwell, Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh, Brett Suttor
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Luke Phillips

VB NSW Cup Finals Week 1
Sharks (CRO/MEL) finished 9th, did not qualify

QRL Intrust Super Cup Finals Week 1
SUN 2:00PM | Tweed Heads (GLD) v Ipswich (BRI) @ Piggabeen Sports (Elimination Final)
SUN 2:00PM | Wynnum-Manly (BRI) v Easts Tigers (MEL) @ BMD Kougari Oval, Wynnum (Qualifying Final)
Norths, Redcliffe & Capras (all BRI) finished outside the top 5, did not qualify

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 26
FRI 5:30PM | Storm v Broncos @ AAMI Park​

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
My pocket says Melbourne.

My head says Melbourne.

Brisbane will have an even better year next season.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
No matter the result, I just hope for a great contest and not a smacking like we usually get in Melbourne.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Regardless of how poor the Storm have been recently, and how desperate the Broncos want the win to stay into the 8, I still think the Storm will win. They always get up against the Broncos, and players like Slater, Cronk and Smith will have too much class for players like Hodges, Hunt and McCullough!

Storm by 14.

user_nat

Coach
When was the last time Brisbane beat Melbourne ?
2006?
Storm to end the broncos again.

2010. First Storm game at AAMI. No Cameron Smith.

Expecting this game to be close for the first 60 or so and then the Storm run away with it.

STORM.99/07

Bench
5 Lucky Storm members will be selected to try and kick a goal for $1 mill....10% will go to Cancer council and $900,000 to go to winning kicker..

pantherz9103

First Grade
A draw would be an ideal result to ensure Storm stay behind us and Drongoes fall out of the 8 so long as Parra win..

That said Storm should win by 30

blaza88z

Coach
A draw would be an ideal result to ensure Storm stay behind us and Drongoes fall out of the 8 so long as Parra win..

That said Storm should win by 30

which part of your life are you going to give us insight into this week after your post-match meltdown?

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Going for the Donkeys hard. Only because it won't give Parra any chance of making it. Caaarrnnn the Donkeys.

Latest posts