What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R26 // Sat // Raiders 33-20 Eels // GIO

Round 26: Raiders v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icewind

Juniors
Parra are a disgrace. Now we need to fix a draw or win by 1 or 2 points v Warriors to keep the QLD scum out of the 8! whilst still getting 4th spot. gggrrrrr

Panthers by 3. Lock it in.
Then they discover they had 14 on the field so the Panthers forfeit the two points but the Warriors still don't get in.

GongPanther

Referee
Parra are a disgrace. Now we need to fix a draw or win by 1 or 2 points v Warriors to keep the QLD scum out of the 8! whilst still getting 4th spot. gggrrrrr

Cows should decimate Manly.

That means if the Panthers win,we have to play the hot faves for the comp,Easts.

For me,there is every chance of the Panthers sneaking home by two against the Warriors,you never know.

We have to remember that so far this season,we have been performing better away than at home as far as for/against is concerned.

To conclude,you have to feel for the Eels fans.They did not deserve a performance like this.In two weeks,they had over 70 points scored against them.Not good enough.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
i've been saying it all year, shit even before he came to parra, norman is dog shit!!! for f**ks sake he is NOT a 6! has no ball playing skills & kicking game is non existant. he's like a smaller, worse version of sutton. would rather kelly or even hoppa at 6 & move norman to centre.

sterlo & other idiots have been giving norman wraps, wtf what a joke!

parra desperately need some better backs for next year, norman, morgan & toutai, all crap!

warriors vs panthers should have been played tonight.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Cows should decimate Manly.

That means if the Panthers win,we have to play the hot faves for the comp,Easts.

For me,there is every chance of the Panthers sneaking home by two against the Warriors,you never know.

We have to remember that so far this season,we have been performing better away than at home as far as for/against is concerned.

To conclude,you have to feel for the Eels fans.They did not deserve a performance like this.In two weeks,they had over 70 points scored against them.Not good enough.

It's the Cowboys, so you never know.

I'd rather last 2 weeks than one so I want us in the 4 and we deserve it because we've been there most of the year.

It was so close SO CLOSE to being an ideal year but Parra may have messed it up. Panthers in the finals and the Maroon and Gold Scum missing out. Just like 1991 :crazy:and to a lesser extent 2010.

Last edited:

Y2Eel

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol:

All too easy

Oh shiz fishing still a thing?
Jack-mackerel-fish-farm-feed_caught-byChileanPurseSeiner_C_Ortiz-RojasNOAA-300x202.jpg

isaiah

Bench
It's the Cowboys, so you never know.

I'd rather last 2 weeks than one so I want us in the 4 and we deserve it because we've been there most of the year.

It was so close SO CLOSE to being an ideal year but Parra may have messed it up. Panthers in the finals and the Maroon and Gold Scum missing out. Just like 1991 :crazy:and to a lesser extent 2010.
why do sydney fans hate the most successful club since 88 do much? jealous

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
ricky has proven to be one of the worst coaches ever. comes out with the excuse that they wont compete till they get origin players, in other words expect this shit to continue. it's been known for ages that canberra can't get players to go there! any decent coach would have known that, especially one that played there. pull out some more excuses ricky.

bileduct

Coach
Good to see so many Parra fans at GIO Stadium tonight supporting their team. Bad luck about not making the semis, but as they say there's always next year.

For the small minority of Eels fans that have been trolling the shit out of the Raiders forum... go and suck a gigantic dick. Tonight was poetic justice for you pieces of shit.

mongoose

Coach
The eels lost 2 games by 50 or more and couldnt beat rabble like the raiders and knights when their season was on the line. I say not much has changed since ricky left, they are just a 1 man team surrounded by shit.

Y2Eel

First Grade
For the small minority of Eels fans that have been trolling the shit out of the Raiders forum... go and suck a gigantic dick. Tonight was poetic justice for you pieces of shit.

I will just edit my posts now....:sarcasm:

Y2Eel

First Grade
The eels lost 2 games by 50 or more and couldnt beat rabble like the raiders and knights when their season was on the line. I say not much has changed since ricky left, they are just a 1 man team surrounded by shit.

Missing the 8 by one game after 2 spoons and a 3rd last... No improvement at all..

Paullyboy

Coach
Missing the 8 by one game after 2 spoons and a 3rd last... No improvement at all..

I tell you what, I'd take our coach over yours. He clearly told your mob to stay down like soccer players. What a jerk of a coach.