What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R3 // Fri // Tigers 25-16 Rabbitohs // ANZ

Round 3: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TimmyB

Juniors
Even if he was out before the hit it's still a penalty you fools. You don't have carte blanche to whack someone in yhe head because theyve gone high.

mxlegend99

Referee
I love how people say this when we are getting hammered in the penalty count
Souths are playing like thugs. High shot on Richards not on report, and not awarded a penalty try when he scores if not for the illegal tackle. Burgess not being binned for starting a fight because his brother was tackled.

Souths might be down on penalties, refs are still favoring them.

Tipster

Bench
Tigers playing an exciting brand of footy. Lovely to watch especially as it at the expense of the Bunnies

Game_Breaker

Coach
Fair enough. Makes sense, but i could've sworn he was in when he was chopped.

He definitely got hit before he was out, way before. So if thats the official reason the video ref gave then he needs to be dropped because he was making up BS not to award the penalty try.

Doesn't matter as Tigers scored off the penalty, but still..

MacDougall

First Grade
How was Blair not held? Lol.

Anyway Blair has actually been real good! But Taupau is incredible. So impressive.

tumbidragon

First Grade
He definitely got hit before he was out, way before. So if thats the official reason the video ref gave then he needs to be dropped because he was making up BS not to award the penalty try.

Doesn't matter as Tigers scored off the penalty, but still..
x2 Was weak as piss. It was clear as day he was making up shite in order not to award the penalty TRY.

kbw

Bench
I have a lot of sympathy for Lowe in that situation, trying to dive and force out a player trying to score, bounced off the shoulder, but he did hit him in the head when he could have gone lower. But no report. Simona couldn't do a thing, on report.

I agree with what you say except, the "bounced off the shoulder" it was a hit with first contact to the head.

Apey

Staff member
The lack of penalty try probably offset the farcical Simona try decision. So obvious it touched Brooks live, and obvious on the replay. Oh well don't let reality get in the way of a good lol@souffs.

MacDougall

First Grade
Tedesco hasn't managed to get away yet but holy hell is he light on his feet. He has almost cut them up out of nowhere multiple times.

BranVan3000

Coach
Souths are playing like thugs. High shot on Richards not on report, and not awarded a penalty try when he scores if not for the illegal tackle. Burgess not being binned for starting a fight because his brother was tackled.

Souths might be down on penalties, refs are still favoring them.

I wonder how you guys would react if Souths scored a try with what appeared to be a knock on into the opposition before it went out wide :sarcasm: