What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R3 // Fri // Tigers 25-16 Rabbitohs // ANZ

Round 3: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
What about the 'off' chant when Inglis slips over and the replays are shown on the big screen.
Talk about no idea.

macnaz

Staff member
You know what's worse than commentators boosting their favourites? Wankers who turn on a young kid because of it.

So true mate, I hate tbe SBW hype but that merkin wants and gets millions, kids like Brooks just wanna try make a start in footy ... dont bag him because he has talent :(

no name

Coach
we haven't had a forward pack that matches another teams in years. it's strange not having the forwards being bent backwards constantly.

Taupau has been great for the Tigers and backed up Woods' efforts at the start of a set.

Marcus1979

Juniors
Don't go down that road man. You would think a muthaf**king Dragon could handle a bunch of Vikings but those pircks steal our loot every time..

even the year we won we still could not beat them nor the years the raiders finished near last.

Raiders games are just fixtures I mark as a loss these days as well as Melbourne games in Melbourne :oops:

blaza88z

Coach
You my friend are dreaming....

Souths faced a premiership contender and were just beaten by a tough and classy team in a tight contest.

Tigers faced a rubbish team in humid conditions and got a bunch of points to boost their morale.

What this equates to is...one team will come into this game with an over inflated sense of achievement and underachieve. The other team will come in having fought a tough battle and hungry to get back on the right track. Expect south's to make a statement at the expense of a tigers team that will go no where this season. :)

that's good :lol:

God-King Dean

Immortal
No, Tigers were just shit. With the way we started that game, we would have been flogged by any top 4 side.

But Tigers have improved immensely since then.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
What's there to talk about? We are facing our annual punching bag

Dear branvan3000,

How are you? I am fine.
I had a most enjoyable evening during which on no less than 472 occasions I had cause to have a lol@souffs.
Please let Newcastle rabbit and nemiwinks know that everything will be ok.

Humbly yours with a giggle, a chuckle, a titter, a guffaw and a small dose of hysterical laughter,

Smbn

Latest posts