What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R7 // Good Fri // Rabbitohs 14-15 Bulldogs // ANZ

Round 7: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Both teams very ordinary in attack. Did Adam Reynolds come into the game with an injury? Didn't do a thing.
Gutsy effort from souffs down to 14 players for most of the game but stupid as f**k going to Merritt to kick a field goal. Lol@souffs

God-King Dean

Immortal
7a5cf072358612f3af3df87d9769cddf.png

Your shout.

fourplay

Juniors
I held my breath when Morris ran behind his own player in the play the ball in that last play of the game.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Pretty proud of the boys today.

Short staffed, bashed up and woefully undersized against that massive Bulldogs pack and we fought bloody hard. Don't think we really deserved to lose (not saying the Dogs didn't deserve to win) but we were absolutely gassed at the back end and just couldn't cling on.

We're a tough footy team though and we'll be there or thereabouts come finals time.

Swarzey

Bench
Good ol' LOL@SOUFFS to kick off Round 7.

Justice was made in the end. Dogs got the 6 points they deserved, although not exactly the way they should have, evened it up and the class of the halves showed. Again, the South's halves showed they can't handle pressure and can't get the job done when it's needed.

That said, the injuries took their toll. Don't think the Dogs would have got home had Souths had a full bench.

ram raid

Bench
Good ol' LOL@SOUFFS to kick off Round 7.

Justice was made in the end. Dogs got the 6 points they deserved, although not exactly the way they should have, evened it up and the class of the halves showed. Again, the South's halves showed they can't handle pressure and can't get the job done when it's needed.

That said, the injuries took their toll. Don't think the Dogs would have got home had Souths had a full bench.

I thought Sutton was man of the match.

no name

Coach
Both teams very ordinary in attack. Did Adam Reynolds come into the game with an injury? Didn't do a thing.
Gutsy effort from souffs down to 14 players for most of the game but stupid as f**k going to Merritt to kick a field goal. Lol@souffs

It was going to Reynolds and Merritt got in the way and grabbed it.

The Enforcer

Juniors
Pretty proud of the boys today.

Short staffed, bashed up and woefully undersized against that massive Bulldogs pack and we fought bloody hard. Don't think we really deserved to lose (not saying the Dogs didn't deserve to win) but we were absolutely gassed at the back end and just couldn't cling on.

We're a tough footy team though and we'll be there or thereabouts come finals time.
I hate Souffs and a huge lol at them, however I agree with 100% of your post and go Liverpool.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
I hate Souffs and a huge lol at them, however I agree with 100% of your post and go Liverpool.

Cheers mate.

I need a win at Carrow Road to salvage this weekend now.

Just quietly, Lafai looks fantastic.

Think Auva'a looks pretty good too. Super strong with ball in hand. Needs to polish up on the defensive end but might be the spark we need in our 3/4 line.

The Enforcer

Juniors
He was fantastic for 76 minutes but going down that short side on the 4th was horrendous decision making.
Whilst it appeared a terrible decision going to the corner in hindsight, the majority of defenders wouldn't have been expecting it and it just wasn't executed very well because it appeared that even the Souffs players didn't expect it. Not a bad play if everyone's on the same page.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Have not read the thread but 43000+ is a f**ken grear crowd.
Great stuff from both teams supporters. Keep it up.

Ps. f**k afl and f**k union.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Ftr, if George Burgess and Ben Te'o play then Souffs definitely win that game.

Especially big George. His muscle up front would have made a massive difference.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Whilst it appeared a terrible decision going to the corner in hindsight, the majority of defenders wouldn't have been expecting it and it just wasn't executed very well because it appeared that even the Souffs players didn't expect it. Not a bad play if everyone's on the same page.

Have to agree to disagree on that mate.

It should have been a prop charging straight at the posts and Reyno hanging back at the 30m line to pop it over. He doesn't miss those.

no name

Coach

But they weren't and it was.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Ftr, if George Burgess and Ben Te'o play then Souffs definitely win that game.

Especially big George. His muscle up front would have made a massive difference.

Yeah not to take anything away from the Doggies but I have to agree.

The upgrade from Tyrrell to George is like going from a Datsun 120Y to a frigging Sherman Tank.