What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R9 // Sat // Warriors 54-12 Raiders // Eden Park

Round 9: Warriors v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stormbati

Bench
What's with Croker? Looks like he's playing scared! He shits himself whenever Hurrell has it.
Disgusting from Canberra.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I can only think of about 5 players in the raiders who are of or playing 1st grade standard at the moment. Milford, croker, fensom, Robinson, possibly papali. Campese looks terrible, tilse is a powder puff, shillington and white are invisible. What the hell does Ricky do and say to make a squad of footballers turn to pure shit?

chrisD

Coach
I like how when Tomkins does something remotely good people blow their load like he just justified the hype and price tag.

skeepe

Immortal
They look a lot like parra last year though, Ricky cant seem to get a team to play hard for him, and he cant coach defense.

We're the weakest team mentally in the NRL. Things go wrong and we tend to pack it quickly. That's been the case for a long time.

Talent-wise, our squad is one of the weakest in the NRL. You won't find any non-delusional Raiders fan denying this.

Changing culture takes time. Ricky gets a pass for this year as far as I'm concerned. This is still Furner's team. If we're still putting up performances like this in a year, then I'll be all aboard the blame Ricky train.

Sphagnum

Coach
We're the weakest team mentally in the NRL. Things go wrong and we tend to pack it quickly. That's been the case for a long time.

Talent-wise, our squad is one of the weakest in the NRL. You won't find any non-delusional Raiders fan denying this.

Changing culture takes time. Ricky gets a pass for this year as far as I'm concerned. This is still Furner's team. If we're still putting up performances like this in a year, then I'll be all aboard the blame Ricky train.

Ricky loves people like you.

Meth

Staff member
I like how when Tomkins does something remotely good people blow their load like he just justified the hype and price tag.

Not really interested in talking up Tomkins. More interested in showing up wankers like you who bag him when he does anything remotely bad.

Spot On

Coach

I can't agree Canberra's squad is lacking in talent.

Latest posts