What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R9 // Sat // Warriors 54-12 Raiders // Eden Park

Round 9: Warriors v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gypsy

Bench
Don't worry champ, we'll worry about our coach, you worry about yours ;-) I'm quite happy with what we have.

As long as you know he hasn't waved a magic wand.
Players finally decided to have a go. The problem is sustainment over there, always has been. Two storms don't make a winter . Let's see where mcfadden is next year, champ :cool:.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ahhh the good old "let's take the argument to the literal" in an attempt to look clever.

You're the one who came in here stating it had little to do with McFadden, but based on your last post how could you possibly know that without being in the sheds?

Love it when people end up arguing against their own trolling.

Bench
The raiders have been completely mismanaged at basically every level besides buying property. Any thing football related including the way players have been managed and coaches hired has been an absolute disaster for about a decade. It's no wonder people in Canberra can barely give a shit about the team. A few years ago I was so passionate a loss would make me furious now I'm like oh we got belted fiddle lee dee.

There will be lucky to be ten people at Canberra stadium next week and mental health authorities need to descend on the ground to lock them all up as they are so insane they could potentially be a risk in society.

Mate I can feel your pain,we have been crap for a while, and there was talk of Stuart replacing Sheens,which is like for like,and that would of sucked,your best bet,sack Stuart now before he creates more damage.