What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 - Round 6 v Cowboys (Team Lists)

BuffaloRules

Coach
You cite a 1 off poor crowd. Care to quote the figure before that in the same conditions - day game / sunny / Sydney opposition?

Don't know, but 18K went to see them at LO the folowing Friday night against Parramatta.

What's your thoughts on that?

DanOz

Juniors
Don't know, but 18K went to see them at LO the folowing Friday night against Parramatta.

What's your thoughts on that?

My thoughts are that there is a misconception about Ctown crowds. Both venues pretty much draw the same on average. Both venues have good and bad crowds. Both venues crowds are affected by the same factors.

N.C.

Juniors
Talk of selling off the dog track in Glebe and using the proceeds to build a 35K capacity stadium in Liverpool... (only read headlines, not across the detail). Would that make a difference to crowds out in the south-west?

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Talk of selling off the dog track in Glebe and using the proceeds to build a 35K capacity stadium in Liverpool... (only read headlines, not across the detail). Would that make a difference to crowds out in the south-west?
Yeah, it would make them look even smaller when only 6k turn up.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I made no comment whatsoever denigrating Leichhardt as a venue. I merely pointed out that certain conditions affect BOTH venues. There was an element intimating that Ctown crowds are poor compared to Leichhardt. The reality is the crowds are very similar and BOTH venues are affected by wet weather, night time footy and playing interstate teams.

I wasn't referring to your quote exactly, more to the entire thread. But yeah I agree with you.