What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Women in League R10 // Sat // Sharks 20-22 Tigers // Remondis

Round 10: Sharks v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
Carney is a disgrace. Never a more gutless performance by a so-called star player than in that last set.

He absolutely DID NOT want the ball, and the one time it came to him he could not throw it away fast enough... and to a man standing still no less.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
robson is dog shit. sharks are a disgrace, desperate for a win & throw the game away against a very average tigs.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Luckily the Tigers for and against is worse than Parra's so were still in front of them,that's the only thing that saved the Sharks from feeling my wrath

Jaegerex

Juniors
Carney is a disgrace. Never a more gutless performance by a so-called star player than in that last set.

He absolutely DID NOT want the ball, and the one time it came to him he could not throw it away fast enough... and to a man standing still no less.

To be fair on him he is playing injured when he should probably be looking at 4+ weeks on the sideline. For the life of me I don't know why we are risking breaking him at this point.

That's one to consign to the dustbin of history.

My 3-2-1 from a Tigers' perspective were:

3. Patterson
2. Farah (first half)
1. Nofo

And because it was such a bad game it's only fitting to have a 3-2-1 for the worst players.

3. Farah (second half)
2. Carney (wasn't playing for either team tonight)
1. Anasta/Galloway -one has skills and finesse of a Jim Beam Cup frontrower and the other has red hair.