What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Heritage R19 | Mon | MAN 12-30 NQL | Brookvale

Round 19: Sea Eagles v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nomis88

Juniors
Heard a rumour that the match ball will arrive at the ground by helicopter, accompanied by....you guessed it.... Bronwyn Bishop.

blacklock

Juniors
Manly will be found out today. They've strung togethe a few decent performances however looking at the ladder tells the story. Their attack has been rubbish. They will not trouble nqld. Thurston to mop the floor with foran and cherry Evans

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Manly will be found out today. They've strung togethe a few decent performances however looking at the ladder tells the story. Their attack has been rubbish. They will not trouble nqld. Thurston to mop the floor with foran and cherry Evans

Thanks for the insight.

Cowboys have scored a touch over 4 points more per game this season. :lol:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Lol were they meant to score 20 points more per game to convince you of their superiority? :p

No, but more than 4 points would be handy :D

Cowboys are going to give them a lesson based on that far superior attacking prowess, right?

Should (hopefully) be a cracker of a game. The big test.

I'll pray for an Eagles win by 4........there's that number again!

blacklock

Juniors
No, but more than 4 points would be handy :D

Cowboys are going to give them a lesson based on that far superior attacking prowess, right?

Should (hopefully) be a cracker of a game. The big test.

I'll pray for an Eagles win by 4........there's that number again!

I think it just means they play a more controlled game where 4 points more makes a world of difference. But I agree. Should be an interesting match up. They're one of the tougher opponents manly have faced . The home crowd will help as well :)

Canard

Immortal
That's embarrassing.

Refs trying to deny a try.

They've obviously been instructed to give Manly the win

clipser

Juniors
Whats embarrassing is Nth QLD having the ball after that assistance on Mateo

The Referring in the NRL is atrocious