What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Indigenous R22 | Sat 5:30pm | CRO 30-18 NQL | Remondis

Round 22: Sharks v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allo

Juniors
With finals approaching, I get the feeling and hope that we finally get to see a full 80 minute performance.

Allo

Juniors
By Cronulla

Haven't they put in an 80 minute performance this year. I don't watch every Cronulla game, but they seem like a grinding 80 minute team.
Sharks 80 minute performance Vs Cowboys 80 minute performance. May the better team win. ;-)

cb4

First Grade
The most complete game we have played is probably our home win v the Knights. That doesn't say much.

Card Shark

Immortal
Haven't they put in an 80 minute performance this year. I don't watch every Cronulla game, but they seem like a grinding 80 minute team.
Sharks 80 minute performance Vs Cowboys 80 minute performance. May the better team win. ;-)

No excuses about playing for 80 minutes from herein, 5 weeks to the semis.

Best teams play their best now....so let the best team win.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Sharks keep winning close and not particularly great quality games of football to be honest i.e. their win over Bulldogs. Cowboys will be too classy. Cowboys by 13

elyod138

Bench
No excuses about playing for 80 minutes from herein, 5 weeks to the semis.

Best teams play their best now....so let the best team win.

The best teams don't play their best 5 weeks out from the finals. Paul Green even said today they don't want to be at their best yet because it's too far out to maintain that form into the Grand Final.

Card Shark

Immortal
They are in the enviable position that they don't need to be at their best yet...unlike Manly, who just about have to win every game.

cb4

First Grade
The best teams don't play their best 5 weeks out from the finals. Paul Green even said today they don't want to be at their best yet because it's too far out to maintain that form into the Grand Final.

Agree with this, but you also dont want to be on the end of a hiding.

Not saying we will beat the Cowboys by a lot, but they have the ability to lay the points on at will.

A thrashing will be a train wreck for our season, whilst an 8 point win by us would feel like a 13+ victory.

Allo

Juniors
I hope Michael Morgan backs himself and has a big part of how this game plays out.

Latest posts