What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | PF | Fri | BRI 31-12 SYD | Suncorp

Preliminary Final: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Broncos don't lose too many penalty counts at home though, do they?

Broncos were brilliant last week, don't know if they can play any better. Easts still have another gear. Us by 10

I don't think Brisbane need to go to another gear tbh, they just need to back their defence.

The roosters are classy without doubt, but there's errors in that backline, Tupou I think has 38 for the season? There'll be plenty of opportunities for Brisbane to score points, they just need to stop the flow at the other end.

I think the Brisbane crowd will get them home, I'd expect Master WB to put the pressure on the refs this week and will probably ensure they get the rub of the green.

Brisbane by 2. This might be the GF for whichever side though...

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Roosters have strike weapons that are scarier than the Cowboys, because they spit on people at festivals and allegedly love to assault women.

Heart says Broncos, head says Roosters.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Please pick Pearce, that is all I ask.

Need a good lol at Myth, have missed it the last 5 weeks.

Zero confidence in this game, premiership winner should come from this match imo.

Please pick Pearce, that is all I ask.

Need a good lol at Myth, have missed it the last 5 weeks.

Zero confidence in this game, premiership winner should come from this match imo.

Zero confidence, really? Have the Broncos not done enough for ya?

I don't think Pearce will play. From what I've heard, his type of injury is 6 weeks recovery at best. Robbo trying to get one up on the 'master' with mind games.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'll grow a set on behalf of my fellow jaded Broncos fans.

I firmly believe we can beat the Roosters and go on to the big dance, and I reckon we will. The week off would have done us a world of good and the Roosters will absolutely have to be at their best to beat us.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I think there will be a try in it either way. Leaning slightly towards the roosters it zero confidence.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Zero confidence, really? Have the Broncos not done enough for ya?

I don't think Pearce will play. From what I've heard, his type of injury is 6 weeks recovery at best. Robbo trying to get one up on the 'master' with mind games.

Absolute 50/50 game at best and these are the games we miss Josh McGuire the most.

Shame on Pearce, as a Brisbane fan I'd rather him play lol

Robbo rarely goes in for mind games, at least via the media. If you look at his track record he is rather up front about matters. I mean how many people took his statement last Thursday that "Mitchell Pearce is out of Friday's game" as the reverse when in fact it was the truth?

blaza88z

Coach
I think the Roosters will win this, our linespeed is terrible and there's no way we can sit back and rely on our goal line defense to hold them out and not only that, we won't be able to score enough points without any sort of field position

hope I am wrong but expecting the Roosters to win, ignore that game against Canterbury, Canterbury are known to play that style of game where it drags their opposition down to their level