What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | PF | Fri | BRI 31-12 SYD | Suncorp

Preliminary Final: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ram raid

Bench
This is an awesome matchup. I think I'll be cheering for the Broncs. Just hoping for an awesome game most of all. I'll tip the Donkies because of the home ground advantage and their halves are in sublime form atm.

Snappy

Coach
like a deadshit like you would know. You must come on here to compensate for the pathetic, miserable life you live, living of social security cheques.

lol get mad bro.

here's a tip. When someone has been convicted of an offence, it's no longer just an allegation.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
like a deadshit like you would know. You must come on here to compensate for the pathetic, miserable life you live, living of social security cheques.

1. The irony.
2. Even after editing you still f**k it up.
3. There is nothing alleged about Fergusons harassment charges
4. f**k off idiot.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
1. The irony.
2. Even after editing you still f**k it up.
3. There is nothing alleged about Fergusons harassment charges

:lol:

Yes!
Yes!

How can people defend filthy human beings like Ferguson?

Ps. When I said alleged I was referring to SKD! Haha. Multiple.

ram raid

Bench
I really hope SKD beats his domestic violence charges. Otherwise it's going to be very difficult for Danish to support his team anymore given his no-tolerance stance against woman bashers. :p

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Guys and girls, this is a match thread, not the place for the constant discussion around a particular player and his alleged activities.

If you want to discuss the game, please do so here in this thread.

If you want to discuss the charges against SKD, a thread is already available here for that purpose.

I'd also remind everyone to be very careful about the words they use - remember this is a public forum.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Robinson is in a difficult position IMO. Pearce could be a little underdone and not match ready for such a big game, whereas Hastings has form and is on a roll. Hastings should probably be starting, but he can't not pick Pearce.

Maybe Pearce will do a Gidley and be captain from the bench.

Look out for a big game from Corey Oates. He'll either drop everything Pearce and Maloney kick at him, or he'll steam roll a few of the chooks defenders and score a double.

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Guys and girls, this is a match thread, not the place for the constant discussion around a particular player and his alleged activities.

If you want to discuss the game, please do so here in this thread.

If you want to discuss the charges against SKD, a thread is already available here for that purpose.

I'd also remind everyone to be very careful about the words they use - remember this is a public forum.

Yeah but it the roosters

Tommy Smith

Referee
Our attack on the oppositions try line has been average without Pearce. We have struggled to complete sets in attack during the finals.

So he'll make a huge difference in that department. Just the structure and organisation he provides.

Absolutely pumped for this game. Can't see either team winning by more than 4 points.

I don't think the Broncos defence will be as good as its cracked up to be. The Cowboys definitely bombed some tries last week and the Roosters have too many weapons to not score points around the edges. Robinson will have Cordner steaming into Milford all night, and i don't rate the Broncos bench at all.However, if the game is still undecided with less than 5 minutes to go, or if it goes into extra time, i rate the Broncos chances of winning much higher than the Roosters. Hunt and Milford just seem to put it together when the game is on the line.

Plenty of concerns for the Roosters aswell with Pearce being under done and obviously no JWH. However, some fans might recall Pearce being the Roosters best player in his last 2 preliminary finals - single-handedly destroying the Knights in 2013, and probably being the only player that could hold his head high after losing to Souths in 2014.

Chooks by 2

Hopefully the game is decided by the players, not the referees...

Jimmy-o

Juniors
Expect a lot of Broncos traffic at Maloney all night long. This should be an epic game. Man of the match will come from Thaiday, Parker, or Hunt. Broncos by 6.