What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | PF | Fri | BRI 31-12 SYD | Suncorp

Preliminary Final: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Hunt and milf will play a tonne of rep footy in their careers. Hope they stay under Bennett cos even as an opposition fan they are just so good to watch. Again well done Bronx and Bronx fans, just a great footy side to watch. Destroyed us tonight.

Lol at skeepe as well.

Pot Odds

Juniors
Nice watching this game with my fanatical Broncos supporting son one of the rare times this season my tele wasn't in danger of being trashed in the last 10 minutes of a broncos game :D

chigurh

lol how arrogant are Roosters fans? So happy they lost because of their arrogance. Amongst a host of other reasons.

saint.nick

Coach
Yeah but only the absolute best coach can manage to get our pack of mental weaklings to hold it together long enough to actually win the big one.

Even Bennett didn't back himself to pull off that amazing feat when he reneged on his deal to coach us all those years ago

That's my point, Robinson is good but not what he's all made out to be. I think it's a symptom of the Eastern Suburbs limelight, they're the most narcissistic club in the competition.

Bennett wasn't scared, he took over an equally mentally weak team in the dragons.

Cockosh

Juniors
Congrats Broncos. Way too good for us tonight. Well deserved. We were at our absolute worst tonight. I was convinced we'd win tonight but knew after skd's howler it wasn't to be. At least got to savour the atmosphere at Suncorp. Great stadium.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
We could've had johns in the #7 tonight and it wouldn't have matter one little bit. Pearce wasn't the reason we lost, the Broncos were the reason. Outplayed by a better team

THE CHAMP

First Grade
How did Blair not get MotM

f**ks me. Absolute standout in a dominant performance.
The chooks got away with anything in the ruck.
Won the penalty count.
Received a bullshit penalty for their second try.
The mighty Broncos just outplayed them.
The big guns in Hodges thaiday Milford boyd and Glenn stood up tonight
Blair was a gun suck it tigers.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Congrats Broncos. Way too good for us tonight. Well deserved. We were at our absolute worst tonight. I was convinced we'd win tonight but knew after skd's howler it wasn't to be. At least got to savour the atmosphere at Suncorp. Great stadium.

Awesome that you enjoyed it. Come back for an origin!! Times the atmosphere by 10.

chigurh

This time next year Roosters fans will have turned on Pearce and realised that their club let the wrong half go.

Their premiership window just shut IMO

Rabbits20

Immortal
:lol::lol::lol:
Well done Roosters. Second year in a row you've converted a minor premiership into a preliminary final capitulation. :clap:

:lol:

Roosters are the first team in NRL history to win minor prem 2yrs in a row and not at least qualify for the GF!!!

Hilarious.

Cockosh

Juniors
Awesome that you enjoyed it. Come back for an origin!! Times the atmosphere by 10.

Have been fortunate enough to have been twice although preferred the atmosphere tonight. Wouldn't mind experiencing a win there. Had a brief taste of it when we got to 12. False hope.

Must confess that I haven't rated Broncos all year. outstanding tonight although we didn't exactly play our best.

Go the Cowboys!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
This time next year Roosters fans will have turned on Pearce and realised that their club let the wrong half go.

Their premiership window just shut IMO

I already think this but what can you do as a fan mate. The powers that be at the club decided on a different way forward, we'll be fine. There are plenty more sides in a lot worse shape than us tbh.

I'd like to see Robbo shift Pearce to 6 and play Jacko H at 7 next season.

Latest posts