What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | PF | Fri | BRI 31-12 SYD | Suncorp

Preliminary Final: Broncos v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cockosh

Juniors
:lol:

Roosters are the first team in NRL history to win minor prem 2yrs in a row and not at least qualify for the GF!!!

Hilarious.

Obviously not great but stills beats being the first premiers to get knocked out by the reigning wooden spooners. Now that's hilarious!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Obviously not great but stills beats being the first premiers to get knocked out by the reigning wooden spooners. Now that's hilarious!

The Rorters lost both matches to Cronulla this season too. That's hilarious:lol:

If Rorters played an elimination final against Sharks they would have lost, I'm certain of it!

Cockosh

Juniors
It sure is hilarious. That's why I laughed so hard when it also happened to souffs lol.

You do realise souffs also lost to sharks twice as well?

And by far bigger margin than we did.

adamkungl

Immortal
Heartbreaking. Broncs played a perfect game and we just couldn't match up. Gonna take a long time to get over this one. Good luck next week

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Congrats to the Broncos. Way too good tonight.

Show some class you merkin

Andrew_Classroom_De_La_Salle_University.jpeg

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Have been fortunate enough to have been twice although preferred the atmosphere tonight. Wouldn't mind experiencing a win there. Had a brief taste of it when we got to 12. False hope.

Must confess that I haven't rated Broncos all year. outstanding tonight although we didn't exactly play our best.

Go the Cowboys!

The build up before the last try was amazing, so was the last minute, that was special. Nope, you guys didn't play your best, but were always so dangerous.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I think most Roosters fans on here are great, very good sports about the defeat.

I was in bay 302, sitting in the bay that the Roosters players family and friends were given, Minichello was 4 rows in front of me. I just have to say it, sorry, a majority of them were absolutely diabolical, constant racial slurs, insulting everything with every opportunity, one fellow spat on the ground when leaving, another few started smoking, children dropping c's, just rough.

Cockosh

Juniors
I think most Roosters fans on here are great, very good sports about the defeat.

I was in bay 302, sitting in the bay that the Roosters players family and friends were given, Minichello was 4 rows in front of me. I just have to say it, sorry, a majority of them were absolutely diabolical, constant racial slurs, insulting everything with every opportunity, one fellow spat on the ground when leaving, another few started smoking, children dropping c's, just rough.

Must have been the QLD roosters fans lol.

Jokes aside I can honestly say I have never heard that, especially the racist comments, and I have seats in the Chookpen. You hear the usual insults and stereotyping i.e. Souffs fans have no teeth etc. But not much worse. Refs can cop hiding but that's not unusual.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Must have been the QLD roosters fans lol.

Jokes aside I can honestly say I have never heard that, especially the racist comments, and I have seats in the Chookpen. You hear the usual insults and stereotyping i.e. Souffs fans have no teeth etc. But not much worse. Refs can cop hiding but that's not unusual.

Nah these guys were definitely the family/ gfs etc. Lots of handshaking and so on, they all knew each other, and we were only in their deso area because we booked restricted view. They were exceptionally bad, I have never had an issue with Easts supporters, those I know are respectable older blokes.

I have no doubts that the folk in the chookpen were much better behaved. I love banter but this was bad, Thaiday walked past and one surly woman behind me yelled "come on cancer, you can do it".

mongoose

Coach
That was an awful performance by the Roosters. Was funny to see Jack Reed get owned by Fergo though.