What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 GF | PREMIERS - Cowboys 17-16* Broncos @ ANZ

2015 Premiers: Broncos or Cowboys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Desert Qlder

First Grade
I was physically spent and verging on throwing up at full time. It was an incredibly draining experience but fortunately the right result came our way in the end.

Will take a few days and a couple more watches of the replay to get over it I think.

Special mention to Morgan for a pass that sends him into the stratosphere. One of the most special plays you will ever see.

Also to Antonio Winterstein and his family who suffered more than anyone for the victory. I hope this eases the pain for them.

I was physically spent and verging on throwing up at full time. It was an incredibly draining experience but fortunately the right result came our way in the end.

Will take a few days and a couple more watches of the replay to get over it I think.

Special mention to Morgan for a pass that sends him into the stratosphere. One of the most special plays you will ever see.

Also to Antonio Winterstein and his family who suffered more than anyone for the victory. I hope this eases the pain for them.

Morgan is the present and future franchise player for the Cowboys. Once JT retires, I see him becoming captain and be the face of the Cowboys just like JT has done the past 10 years. Fitting, that two Townsville locals did a clutch moment for North Queensland. Perfect representation of the fantastic talent that NQ has since day one playing rugby league.

Not long now til the civic reception at 1300 stadiums, going to be huge.

ram raid

Bench
Morgan is an insane talent.

Total match winner. Some Broncos fans are blaming Reed and that left defense - I think I was more a case of a bit of individual magic from Morgan. They had him covered and he shouldn't have been able to get a pass away but he managed to maneuver a flick pass. Brilliant. If he ever needs a rim job I'm happy to step up to the plate.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
tumblr_m2de6k1Eps1r0k2r8o4_250.gif

We don't lose Grand Finals.

Broncos by 4 in a fast, tight affair.

You..... Lost.

I'm fairly confident we're about to win Premiership # 7. Our boys are fresher, fitter, they're oozing confidence from every orifice, nothing is going wrong for them and they have the best ever at the helm.

We wouldn't even be overly hampered by Hodges absence. It would f**king suck donkey dick if the NRL actually did that to him though and I would never forgive them for it, but we have a ridiculous level of depth in the outside backs that it really won't matter. The crucial cogs for a premiership will all be present.

1. Boyd
6. Milf
7. Hunt
8. Thaiday
9. McC
10. Blair
13. Parker

We got dis. I'll be so drunk and high on Sunday night. Plus big question marks on JT's fitness. Apparently he is long odds to even make the journey to the Dally Ms.

:lol::lol:

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Where has all the butthurt gone?

It's wonderful to wake up to a world full of bronco butthurt and Bennett whinging.
Almost as good as winning...life is good

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Total match winner. Some Broncos fans are blaming Reed and that left defense - I think I was more a case of a bit of individual magic from Morgan. They had him covered and he shouldn't have been able to get a pass away but he managed to maneuver a flick pass. Brilliant. If he ever needs a rim job I'm happy to step up to the plate.
Reminds me of Benji 2005ish with his elusive step, flick pass and intuition. Interesting to consider that's what beat the Cowboys in '05 and won it in '15.

Bronco18

Juniors

Nah I'm gonna blame Oates for not staying on his winger. Oh well...

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Congrats to the Cows. Well deserved.

IBM and The Chump seem to be having trouble with their internet connection? :lol:

blaza88z

Coach
He has the likes of White, Bennett, Lockyer, Walters, Kearny, Parker, Thaiday and Boyd in his corner. He will get through this, of that I have no doubt.

he only has to have a chat to Jharal Yow-Yeh who is probably laughing at everyone suggesting that this would ruin him, if the worst thing that happens to him is dropping a footy then he's going to have an amazing career