What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R1 | Fri | PAR 42-12 MAN | Pirtek

Round 1: Eels v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stormbati

Bench
Never really rated Taikarangi probably cause I never watched the Titans but he looks really good and forming a good combination with Semi.

Parra putting a lot of pressure on in defense, moving up quickly and shutting the options down.

GongPanther

Referee
This has to be a KFC conspiracy.
No way any merkin with normal eyes sends that to the VR

If kids are eating that KFC pumped full of growth hormone crap,can you imagine the zombies that are going to roam the planet in a few years time?:lol:

Meth

Staff member
Never really rated Taikarangi probably cause I never watched the Titans but he looks really good and forming a good combination with Semi.

Neither. Always thought he was average and a second rower. Showing a bit of skill tonight. No small feat to get the better of Jamie Lyon

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
11025226_952158864796905_7116755272708424979_n.jpg

Social media reckon Ballin gouged Watmough

The Colonel

Immortal
Neither. Always thought he was average and a second rower. Showing a bit of skill tonight. No small feat to get the better of Jamie Lyon

Pretty certain that Lyon is playing injured.... He doesn't get stood up like that very often.

Meth

Staff member
Remind me, which players had the feud with Watmough? DCE, right? I can't remember the details of the soap opera

Latest posts