What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R1 | Sat | NQL 4-28 SYD | 1300Smiles

Round 1: Cowboys v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
You don't rate Guerra and/or Cordner? Interesting.

We do look weak at hooker without Friend and Lock is a bit of an unknown at the moment.

Canard

Immortal
You don't rate Guerra and/or Cordner? Interesting.

We do look weak at hooker without Friend and Lock is a bit of an unknown at the moment.

I see your hooker and raise you Rory Kostjayson.

Who is great little toiler and a good footy player, but as far as top level hookers go wouldn't be in the top 16 of any list.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Would have loved to tip the Chooks but fear a massive blowout in penalties conceded will cruel any chance of a win.

Cows by +13

Dogs Of War

Coach
I see your hooker and raise you Rory Kostjayson.

Who is great little toiler and a good footy player, but as far as top level hookers go wouldn't be in the top 16 of any list.

Prefer Rory over what the Roosters have. That said, where is Cameron King? He has to be better than Rory.

Canard

Immortal
Prefer Rory over what the Roosters have. That said, where is Cameron King? He has to be better than Rory.

He indeed does appear to be a better hooking talent, but I feel that the fact that he is made of glass somewhat counts against him. He is in the QCup this weekend, with Jake Granville the bench hooker.

GongPanther

Referee
Game of the round IMO.

A few really good plays and tries to be had over the next 80 minutes.

Easts with a come from behind win in the last minute from a knock-on that wasn't spotted by the refs.

The refs won't make it out alive.

Last edited:

whall15

Coach
I hope we're not doing the national anthem thing every week, that would get painful.

Latest posts