What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R1 | Sun | CRO 22-24 CAN | Remondis

Round 1: Sharks v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2015cro-main.jpg

1. Michael Gordon 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Gerard Beale 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Mitch Brown
6. Ben Barba 7. Jeff Robson
8. Andrew Fifita 9. Michael Ennis 10. Matt Prior 11. Jayson Bukuya 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen

14. Chris Heighington 15. Tinirau Arona 16. Anthony Tupou 17. David Fifita
18. Valentine Holmes 19. Jack Bird

2015can-main.jpg

1. Jack Wighton 2. Sisa Waqa 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Edrick Lee 5. Jordan Rapana
6. Blake Austin 7. Mitchell Cornish
8. David Shillington 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Dane Tilse 11. Josh Papalii 12. Iosia Soliola 13. Shaun Fensom

14. Josh McCrone 15. Frank Paul Nuuausala 16. Paul Vaughan 17. Shannon Boyd

2015ref-red.png

Referees: Gavin Morris, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Dave Ryan
Video Referees: Matt Cecchin, Luke Patten

Holden Cup Under 20's R1
SUN 4:15PM | Sharks v Raiders @ Remondis

VB NSW Cup R1
SAT 3:00PM | Newtown (CRO) v Wests Tigers (WST) @ Henson Park
SAT 3:00PM | Mounties (CAN) v Illawarra (SGI) @ Aubrey Keech Reserve​

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I don't think we'll have a terrible season but I'm predicting a slow start and unfortunately I think we'll drop this one.

ram raid

Bench
Gonna be intrigued with this game. Looking forward to see how Barba plays. Maybe Ricky can bully his team into utting in a good performance. So many variables.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Cronulla will be desperate to get their season off to a good start, and Canberra are still coached by the fraud.

Cronulla by 12.

Eddie.

Bench
Cronulla can finally play football without a massive cloud hanging over their heads. Whilst I don't think they are a great football side, you can't underestimate the turmoil that took its toll the past 18 months. I expect them to play with real fire at home.

The Raiders are not talent less however they are such a brittle side confidence wise nearly every year. Im sure they will look good in stages of this game and i reckon they will put a few tries in.

However I think at home Cronulla are some stable and win get a win in a scrappy game.

Sharks 26
Raiders 18

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Sharks look to have a really strong forward pack. For Raiders to win, they'll need to keep these forwards contained. Fingers crossed Raiders get off to a winning start. I don't remember the last time the Raiders won the first game of the year? Anyone know when this was? *It was 2011

Paullyboy

Coach
I don't think we'll win. I could be wrong, but it always seems like we lose at Shark Park.

I do remember going to a game there in about 2010 when we won and Campo got chaired off by the fans (we celebrate the little things), but I think that win was a rare one.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
There actually used to be a bit of a theme where we would win in Cronulla and they would win in Canberra. We won the game up there last season.

legend

Coach
2011 we beat the Sharks in Canberra.

We are no chance in this game. Sharks by 40.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Surprised that Brown starts ahead of Holmes.

And for all the talk of Gallen playing less mins etc, i would've expected him starting at prop. Itd be a shitload better idea than Prior at prop.

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Not a bad looking team for the Raiders. Personally, i'd prefer to see Baptiste with the utility role over McCrone, but still pretty happy.

MacDougall

First Grade
Hmm the Raiders are being overlooked this year. I think they will shock a lot of sides. I think they'll tear the Sharks up here. 13+.

chrisD

Coach
Exciting Raiders side, will watch to see how they go and Fifita. Raiders will probably improve when their bench props come on the field.

Latest posts