What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R1 | Sun | CRO 22-24 CAN | Remondis

Round 1: Sharks v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puntastic

Juniors
Feki hard done by, I'd have belted him too.

But if you only bin the first guy, then the runners in will come out swinging, which you cant have (which was basically the rationale behind the the third man in rule - prevent escalation).

Binning Feki is basically the better of the two evils.

Could give the referees a bit more discretion but that never goes well.

Parra Pride

Referee

But if you only bin the first guy, then the runners in will come out swinging, which you cant have (which was basically the rationale behind the the third man in rule - prevent escalation).

If idiots come running in to throw a punch you bin them, and leave the guy simply defending himself on the field.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Not really, because the third man in rule would still exist.

Should be ten minutes for the first punch, 5 for the retaliation. They just need to bring back the 5 minute sin bin.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade

I dunno, it seems pretty simple. Throw the first punch, binned. Defend yourself, fine. Run in, binned.

Billythekid

First Grade

So just bin anyone who comes running in. I'm struggling to see the issue here.

Howdy

Juniors
Great strategy would be to make your interchange punch Greg Englis for example in final, game won. If not enough ask other scrubs to punch Reynolds etc

slamminsam246

Juniors
Absolute BS. If Feki deserves 10, Whighton should have been sent off for the rest of the match. The grub should miss at least 3 weeks for that.
RE: Chicken wing, accidental IMO, penalty enough.
Sharks getting dudded by refs this whole half.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Its not rocket science to make the rule something like the ref should sin bin a player for throwing a punch but a player can defend himself at a refs discretion

Latest posts