What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R1 | Sun | CRO 22-24 CAN | Remondis

Round 1: Sharks v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I like what I saw from us in the first half but that 2nd half was rubbish. Our attack went to sh*t after Hodgson went off.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Barba was an awful buy. 600k for a player unwanted by 2 clubs. Cronulla logic.

Long season for the Sharkies.

Not overly impressive from Ricky's boys but at least they showed a willingness to dig deep. Strike me as the sort of side that won't trouble top 8 contenders but will work hard enough to beat the bad teams.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I like what I saw from us in the first half but that 2nd half was rubbish. Our attack went to sh*t after Hodgson went off.

Those are the type of things one will expect though. He was really good in the first half but obviously there is a physicality difference between the NRL and SL. So it will take a little bit.

The Raiders have a completely different spine from the start of last season. Things will take time.

Now, as an aside Wighton was probably the best player out there but really should he have been MOTM after his moment of madness.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
It was more entertaining then most of the games over the weekend. At least it wasn't a dead rubber after 30 minutes like some of the other games.

having said that..so many errors and poor options.

lolesi

First Grade
Cronulla. Start working out how to win. Look good (well maybe decent is a better term). Then they stop playing like that and do the opposite.

What a smart football team.