What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R14 | Fri | WST 34-6 SOU | ANZ

Round 14: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
And we have 3/4 of our spine out, no Gifty, Turner or Auvaa

It's not as cut and dry as you seem to imagine. Even if Souths played well last week, a big contribution to that was the Warriors being awful

Did you notice in my post that I said there is a reasonable chance the Tigers will play well and make it relatively close!

Souths 1-12.

I know who were missing too mate, you don't need to tell me.

I've got confidence in Madge to have the right game plan and I know our young guys can get the job done. Sutto will lead from the front.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yep Madge will really change the exact same game plan he has used in every game since 2012.

5 hit ups then kick. When we get into 20. 5 hit ups and then either left shift, have Reynolds kick it or give it to inglis and hope he does something.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep Madge will really change the exact same game plan he has used in every game since 2012.

5 hit ups then kick. When we get into 20. 5 hit ups and then either left shift, have Reynolds kick it or give it to inglis and hope he does something.

In the second half of last year Souths were getting the ball out wide a lot to Walker, AJ and Auva'a and we were getting great benefit, these 3 guys have great speed.

Walker and AJ were roaming into the middle of the field around the ruck and making breaks plus scoring tries.

John Sutton was very dangerous on the left edge with great ball playing and very effective offloads leading to tries.

Adam Reynolds and Luke Keary were taking on the line a lot too.

GI was in scintillating form too!

Your post is an uneducated one, it's quite funny actually when you post "Tiger trash" like that:lol::lol::lol:

Vic Mackey

Referee
To be fair though, its worked pretty well.

Missing a couple of burgii has reduced its impact a little though.

It works when you have a pack of giants like souths/dogs and a half with a great kicking game. Bennett at saints perfected it in 2009, since then virtually every club has tried to play the same way. Souths have done it better then most the last few years.

With the way the ruck is refereed and how important penalties are these days unfortunately that type of play is rewarded.

Vic Mackey

Referee
In the second half of last year Souths were getting the ball out wide a lot to Walker, AJ and Auva'a and we were getting great benefit, these 3 guys have great speed.

Walker and AJ were roaming into the middle of the field around the ruck and making breaks plus scoring tries.

John Sutton was very dangerous on the left edge with great ball playing and very effective offloads leading to tries.

Your post is an uneducated one, it's quite funny actually when you post "Tiger trash" like that:lol::lol::lol:

I love how you continually call people uneducated when they say something you don't like. Then write a post that sounds like it's been constructed by a kid in year 3 who's just been given their pen liscence.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I love how you continually call people uneducated when they say something you don't like. Then write a post that sounds like it's been constructed by a kid in year 3 who's just been given their pen liscence.

Lol, my post is the truth I know my team and how they have played and you don't know much about Souths at all just post stuff that's false.

I can see how jealous you are:lol::lol:

Clueless:lol::lol::lol:

Vic Mackey

Referee
I deal with stupid people everyday but I'm seriously scratching my head as to what he is saying we are jealous about? Because souths are a better team then the tigers?

If that's the case id probably be jealous of 13/14 teams lol

alien

Referee

don't bother bro. these monkeys just believe what they want to believe and have their head in the sand and never listen, and they wonder why their club is an absolute rabble. their whole club is like a collective mass mind of stupidity

Last edited:

alien

Referee
How's the job hunting going alien?

oh yeah because all souths fans are unemployed, have no teeth, beat up women, use meth, etc :roll:

a bit of banter is part of the fun, but i think some of you guys actually think it's real

alien

Referee
Don't know about the last 3 with you, just the first

frabz-COOL-STORY-BRO-800ba1.jpg

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
don't bother bro. these monkeys just believe what they want to believe and have their head in the sand and never listen, and they wonder why their club is an absolute rabble. their whole club is like a collective mass mind of stupidity

That sounds like you when people don't bow down and let you get your way...

Are you related to George Piggins? Probably, since all souffs fans are related...

Last edited: