What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R14 | Fri | WST 34-6 SOU | ANZ

Round 14: Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
What's interesting is that Olive, Walker, Goodwin and Gray are all centres. Tigers would do well to spread the ball wide early.

For some reason Souths v Tigers games tend to be extremely close or an absolute shellacking. So I'd say either Souths 1-6 or Souths 30+.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Debutants always score against the tigers, always. I can nearly guarentee a double to Olive. If you can somehow bet on him getting a hat trick it's worth a lazy 10

BranVan3000

Coach
What's interesting is that Olive, Walker, Goodwin and Gray are all centres. Tigers would do well to spread the ball wide early.

For some reason Souths v Tigers games tend to be extremely close or an absolute shellacking. So I'd say either Souths 1-6 or Souths 30+.

Fair call but I've yet to see Madge get a debutant wrong so I'm expecting a good game from him. Reminds me of Walker but bigger

BranVan3000

Coach
Read an interesting stat. Tigers have won 2 from the past 11 against Souths. Do you Tigers fans consider Souths to be your bogey side?

Rabbits20

Immortal
don't bother bro. these monkeys just believe what they want to believe and have their head in the sand and never listen, and they wonder why their club is an absolute rabble. their whole club is like a collective mass mind of stupidity

Yeah I realised they hate the truth mate.

Win their first premiership in a million years and their fans become all-knowing oracles on the game.

I think I know why everyone enjoys watch Souths struggle now.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Win their first premiership in a million years and their fans become all-knowing oracles on the game.

I think I know why everyone enjoys watch Souths struggle now.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's the most ridiculous comment on this thread yet!!! Hilarious

Vic Mackey

Referee
Read an interesting stat. Tigers have won 2 from the past 11 against Souths. Do you Tigers fans consider Souths to be your bogey side?

i didnt know that stat but id put it more down to souths being a very good side since 2012 and the tigers being shit.

easts and brisbane are our bogey sides. i dont know our winng record against brisbane since 2000 but my guess its something like 3-21. with easts like charlton said since 2007 they havent just seemed to beat us but completely smash us.

i didnt know that stat but id put it more down to souths being a very good side since 2012 and the tigers being shit.

easts and brisbane are our bogey sides. i dont know our winng record against brisbane since 2000 but my guess its something like 3-21. with easts like charlton said since 2007 they havent just seemed to beat us but completely smash us.

Brisbane, Easts & Manly.

Even in 2012 when they finished 13th, they still managed to pants us twice... We've from 3 from 15 (since 2007.)

We've won 1 from ten since 2007 against Brisbane and 4 from 13 against Manly since 2007.

We seem to do well against Cronulla, Canberra and North Qld.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's the most ridiculous comment on this thread yet!!! Hilarious

Not really, plenty of fact there.

- Your team are perennial strugglers, you've won one premiership in 40 odd years;
- Everyone virtually hates Souths, at least on LU anyway (refer to LOL@Souffs thread... What are we up to, Mk 7?);
- Souths fans have been unbearable since their GF win.