What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R16 | Sat 7:30pm | PAR 16-12 SGI | Pirtek

Round 16: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
As an aside, did anyone else notice Aitkin's balls hanging out of his pants earlier in the set? :lol:

Danish

Referee
Given we saw last night the video ref refusing to rule on a player just randomly tossing a ball into the ground while being thrown over the sideline because they can't rule on passes, I feel like the bat back really shouldn't have been allowed to be ruled on. The saints player showed more control over the ball when knocking it back infield than the Souths player did last night just tossing it over his head, so I'd like to know how they define what a pass is (it doesn't actually give a definition of a pass or a knock on in the rule book that I can find).

Hurts that Parra have now gone up field and scored off the back of that decision

Latest posts