What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R2 | Sat | MAN 24-22 MEL | Brookvale

Round 2: Sea Eagles v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gitano

Juniors
Stewart went over the dead ball line without grounding the football. Check these things refs.

StormHi

Juniors
It is becoming hard to even watch games from Sydney.
You feel like you are not even in the contest the way the refs are killing every contest, penalising away teams out of the faking game.
Wont be any fans left soon.
Boring and predictable footy.

Yup not just sydney games though it is pretty much every contest.

Noname36

First Grade
Foran is a pretty f**king amazing player when he wants to be, which was obvious in last years internationals. I'm not sure he is worth what they are paying for him however. Neither am I sure how he would cope being in a side that is actually struggling, if he is having emotional problems at a side coming equal first which has been reflected in his play.

I think Foran is a wonderful player but he's wonderful when he's not the dominant playmaker. It's been good for him at Manly because he's had Orford, Hodkinson and DCE (or Johnson with NZ). Not sure how he'll go at Parra if he has to run things (because Sandow -if they keep him- isn't exactly reliable).

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I think Corey Norman has been playing really well in the 2 games so far. Sandow was the one who stifled the Eels attack last night when he came back on. I'd be replacing him.

Ladmate

Bench
I think Foran is a wonderful player but he's wonderful when he's not the dominant playmaker. It's been good for him at Manly because he's had Orford, Hodkinson and DCE (or Johnson with NZ). Not sure how he'll go at Parra if he has to run things (because Sandow -if they keep him- isn't exactly reliable).

Pretty much. Foran is a guy you partner with a dominant half and you'll reap the rewards because he's an amazing complement player. It's not a knock on him, he's great at what he does but that is not worth top 5 money in the NRL.

I'd run Foran/Sandow and shift Norman to the centres. Corey Norman has the tools to be a good centre, he's got some shifty footwork, good speed/size and a nice passing game. Still though I don't think Eels will get their moneys worth with Foran but who knows.

oikee

Juniors
How exciting, i have the tv on yet not even watching.
The panthers game sounded like a funeral was on.
I cant even watch a try be scored without the refs ruining it by going to the video ref.
Until this code brings in the captains challenge and take the decision out of the refs hands, our code will be a bush backyard comp.
It is now, with the refs spoiling every try.
Why do they think the NFL gets the big dollars.
Every idea worldwide has come from the NFL, a true professional comp. Even the AFL copy them.

Hutty1986

Immortal
How exciting, i have the tv on yet not even watching.
The panthers game sounded like a funeral was on.
I cant even watch a try be scored without the refs ruining it by going to the video ref.
Until this code brings in the captains challenge and take the decision out of the refs hands, our code will be a bush backyard comp.
It is now, with the refs spoiling every try.
Why do they think the NFL gets the big dollars.
Every idea worldwide has come from the NFL, a true professional comp. Even the AFL copy them.

Do us a favour and switch your computer off you crackhead.

DOGSvsEELS

Juniors
wtf is maxnotwell doing??? he has ruined what could have been a great game!

he should miss 9 weeks for this shit!!!