What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R23 | Sun 2pm | CAN 24-26 MAN | GIO

Round 23: Raiders v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2015can-main.jpg

1. Jack Wighton 2. Edrick Lee 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Sisa Waqa 5. Jordan Rapana
6. Blake Austin 7. Sam Williams
8. Frank Paul Nuuausala 9. Josh Hodgson 10. David Shillington 11. Josh Papalii 12. Mitchell Barnett 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Kurt Baptiste 15. Jarrad Kennedy 16. Paul Vaughan 17. Shannon Boyd

2015man-main.jpg

1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Peta Hiku
6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jake Trbojevic 9. Matt Ballin 10. Josh Starling 11. Feleti Mateo 12. Justin Horo 13. Blake Leary

Interchange: 14. Jesse Sene-Lefao 15. Michael Chee-Kam 16. James Hasson 17. Ligi Sao
18. Brenton Lawrence

REF-TEAL-2015-SQU150.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Dave Munro
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Ricky MacFarlane
Video Referees: Shayne Hayne, Luke Phillips

Holden Cup Under 20's R23
SUN 11:45AM | Raiders v Sea Eagles @ GIO Stadium

VB NSW Cup R23
SAT 3:00PM | Illawarra (SGI) v Mounties (CAN) @ WIN Stadium
SAT 3:00PM | Manly v Canterbury @ Brookvale Oval​

Last edited:

eagles4eva

Coach
Good test playing the Raiders at home, hoping the forwards continue their form which allows the backs to dominate... Eagles by 14

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
No idea. Depends which Manly side shows up. If it is the one from Friday night, I think it could get ugly for Canberra. If it is the Manly side that played Parra in r1, then it may be bad for Manly.

The Pip

Juniors
No idea. Depends which Manly side shows up. If it is the one from Friday night, I think it could get ugly for Canberra. If it is the Manly side that played Parra in r1, then it may be bad for Manly.

Wow - so you reckon the team from Round 1 may show up? Have you watched the last month, or were you overseas since Rd 1?:sarcasm:

Dutchy

Immortal
It's not fair that BJ Leilua gets suspended when it is our turn to play Canberra. :(

Dutchy

Immortal
Is the twitter hashtag CanMan?

Sounds like a cheap Captain Planet knock off greenie vegan crossfit bullshit super hero.

Keffola

Juniors
Canberra out of contention now so hopefully that takes the wind out of their sails.

Manly to win by lots need to build that for and against...

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Loathe to say it as I hate the hype about us making the 8, but I see a few points being put on the Raiders here.

Our backline is clicking and there are points in that Canberra backlines defence.

Lets see the egg planted on my face.....

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Loathe to say it as I hate the hype about us making the 8, but I see a few points being put on the Raiders here.

Our backline is clicking and there are points in that Canberra backlines defence.

Lets see the egg planted on my face.....

Egg or load
Either way wouldn't be the first time.
Anyway moanly by 20

Latest posts