What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R8 | ANZAC Day | MEL 12-14 MAN | AAMI

Round 8: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my two cents...

A good tough game with some dodgy ref's calls both ways in the end.

Bellamy needs to deliver a rocket to some of those forwards...McLean and Proctor to an extent were lazy in the middle and paid for it. How much work does Koroibete do to take the load off the forwards coming off their own line..that is the work of Bromwich and co yet Koroibete does it week in week out.

Cam Munster...Bloody strong for his size but not really gelling with the set plays in the manner that Slater does and this is putting pressure on the likes of Chambers to step up and hit the line hard.

Having said all that...Koroibete, Smith and Chambers were stand outs tonight for Storm.

Perce

Juniors
The refs "gave" Manly that win hey??

:lol::lol:

Some dribblers around here.

I didn't think the reffing was as one-sided Storm's way as some people (Brandy) thought, but clearly it didn't win Manly the match. Your mob just wanted it more in that second half (always a bitter pill!) Blindingly obvious that there is too much talent in that Manly side to be sitting at the bottom; just wish we didn't have to be the ones to get you going again.

TheFrog

Coach
I've lost count, but Brandy seems to have been co-commentator with WS for more than half of Storm's games this year - and the bloke has got sand in his vag over Melbourne for some reason. I think he's a pretty good special comments man but he loses all sense of balance where Storm is concerned.

True, he hates Brisbane too. Teams owned by News Ltd. Maybe he has a problem with a company whose owner attempts (and often succeeds) in determining our Government.

Nonetheless, Alexander was 100% correct, the penalty we are discussing here was an absolute joke, the contact, such that it was, was an accident and nothing more than a fairy tap. We've seen a few non-events put on report today.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I didn't think the reffing was as one-sided Storm's way as some people (Brandy) thought, but clearly it didn't win Manly the match. Your mob just wanted it more in that second half (always a bitter pill!) Blindingly obvious that there is too much talent in that Manly side to be sitting at the bottom; just wish we didn't have to be the ones to get you going again.

I certainly don't think it was one way traffic with reffing (very few games are despite tin foil hat theorists).

Morons who propagate shit saying Manly got up tonight on refs are borderline geniused.

Nice to see a balanced opinion.