What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R8 | ANZAC Day | MEL 12-14 MAN | AAMI

Round 8: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daddycool

Juniors
The important thing to remember is, even in the worst season in Manly's history, the storm are still our bitches!

Love it.

mave

Coach
I just love that its somehow the refs to blame for a manly victory.

LU never fails to deliver.

Perce

Juniors
Agreed. Apparently MK5 "headbutted" Stewart's elbow.

Cartwright should have flogged Brandy harder in 91.

I've lost count, but Brandy seems to have been co-commentator with WS for more than half of Storm's games this year - and the bloke has got sand in his vag over Melbourne for some reason. I think he's a pretty good special comments man but he loses all sense of balance where Storm is concerned.

Perce

Juniors
Very annoying loss for Storm. Ultimately they were punished for not getting points on the board in the first half when they dominated, then they went to sleep in the second 40. While it was typically gutsy of Cronk to put his hand up and play he was very poor in the second half and his kicking put zero pressure on Manly. The thing Bellamy should rip through them about tho was that they were smashed in the forwards by a pretty average Manly pack. Storm was overdue for a loss, but always hurts more when it is to the Manly merkins.

LESStar58

Referee
I've lost count, but Brandy seems to have been co-commentator with WS for more than half of Storm's games this year - and the bloke has got sand in his vag over Melbourne for some reason. I think he's a pretty good special comments man but he loses all sense of balance where Storm is concerned.

Greg Alexander is a prime candidate to be thrown screaming from a helicopter.

Smith is even worse.

Dutchy

Immortal
f**k we are a frustrating football team.

Beat Storm twice, but lose to every other merkin.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Agreed. Apparently MK5 "headbutted" Stewart's elbow.

Cartwright should have flogged Brandy harder in 91.

He was merely pointing out the ridiculousness of a penalty when Koroibete slipped into Stewart's arm. But no one expects a Storm supporter to see with two separate eyes.