What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R9 | Sat 5:30pm | CRO 16-20 WAR | Remondis

Round 9: Sharks v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
:lol: you really have no idea what you're watching do you, it's like reading the definition of stupid every time you post.

Weren't you the guy relentlessly telling us all that Manu was crap? You've been conspicuously absent. Picked a new target?

mongoose

Coach
So what team was it earlier in the season was it that was denied a match winner for a shepard? Because ran completely behind Mannering for that last try. Gotta love that consistency. Have a feeling it was a Tigers match.
Still poor defence from us with the match on the line.

I missed it but was mannering already standing up in the line ? in the tigers match Farah ran behind a decoy runner.

Meth

Staff member
73 minutes of shit, 7 minutes of brilliance and douchery

Johnson's form is off right now, no doubt. But he came up with some big plays when it counted tonight and that's a good sign. Hopefully tonight and the Test bodes well for his confidence and the rest of his season.

Jaegerex

Juniors
I missed it but was mannering already standing up in the line ? in the tigers match Farah ran behind a decoy runner.

Mannering was the player that passed it to Johnson, passed right, ran to the line and stopped, Graham bounced off and gave chase as Johnson ran from the right of Mannering over to his left to start his run in to score.

Wizardman

First Grade
Maybe.

Maybe not.

Cronulla got more than their fair share of penalties tonight though, so they can't complain.

Im happy that wasn't called a penalty. If the onfield ref doesn't call it, the only way it should be a penalty is if it was a bad shot, which that one clearly was not.

shaggs

Coach
Whilst we continue with his grinding slow style of play we will be vulnerable to the last minute loss. I don't understand why we never allow the young blokes to get out of second gear.

As meth said, it was a penalty a thon. Sharks got a few that weren't really needed and so do the Warriors.

What's going to happen to Kony?? Suspension or think the angle will save him??

Jaegerex

Juniors
Whilst we continue with his grinding slow style of play we will be vulnerable to the last minute loss. I don't understand why we never allow the young blokes to get out of second gear.

As meth said, it was a penalty a thon. Sharks got a few that weren't really needed and so do the Warriors.

What's going to happen to Kony?? Suspension or think the angle will save him??

I have a feeling due to the injury he'll see a couple of weeks on the sideline. With the angle it happened at it wasn't a horrible hit, a horrible result sure, but it wasn't aimed to hit him, it looked more like he lifted and dropped his forearm to brace for impact from the side.
Kind of like Snowden's in the past, not much to the incident, just a shocking result.