What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

15th...

Elias1983

Coach
Yeh saw that...

Their theory has merit because so much of our success this year relies heavily on our halves firing, however their prediction is bloody stupid.

Even if the halves fail 15th is bloody extreme, I think a similar position to last year is on the cards if our halves struggle.

Still, I'd prefer the underdog tag then favourites one....

tumbidragon

First Grade
They Ranked the dragons to high
lolce.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Because the telegraph is the bastion of accurate predictions, rumours and stories.

Divine

Bench
If these spineless knowitalls were offering odds and accepting money it would be a different story.

Fire

First Grade
It's a win-win situation.

If we're winning, great.

If we're losing, the melt downs that will happen will be more entertaining than the footy.

Doust, Price, Fien, Prior, I can see it happening right now lol

Twenty10

Juniors
We need A LOT to go our way this year guys if we are to avoid an aweful season. Looking through the teams geesus it's a tough comp this year.. The squads are really tough but more importantly all the teams who finished poorly last year have all improved their rosters... Roosters, eels, titans... We'll need to start very strong or the predictions are fair.

Johnny-b-Goode

Juniors
I watched Kent and ikin rate us and they said our only leader is creagh......? The thing I like about us this year is we have a good mix of younger players but also have some experienced heads in key spots!

They are forgetting the experience we have in our backline:
Morris, Nightingale, Cooper, Fien, Soward, Beale - all rep players with plenty of finals experience, and they can provide leadership to the youngsters.
Stack them up against most other sides and we look better IMO.
Let Ikin and Kent have their opinions - I'm gonna back our guys at the juicy odds.

I think 15th is a pretty realistic assessment of our squad and the rest of the teams in the comp. I'm more worried about being in a real fight for the spoon than I have been since I first made the massive mistake of forming an emotional dependency on the club in 1976.

Who have they got as 16th? Penrith? They look pretty dire on paper. But they're a bit of an unknown quantity. Titans? Made-up club with a who's who roll call of dickheads. They could be worse under the right circumstances. Wests Tigers could implode if Marshall has a tantrum. Maybe. But then I'm clutching at straws. Stuart always overachieves in his first season. Easts have got some new players in.

Dudes, that's the company we're keeping.

I have a feeling that this season won't take long to get very ugly and very depressing.

I think 15th is a pretty realistic assessment of our squad and the rest of the teams in the comp. I'm more worried about being in a real fight for the spoon than I have been since I first made the massive mistake of forming an emotional dependency on the club in 1976.

Who have they got as 16th? Penrith? They look pretty dire on paper. But they're a bit of an unknown quantity. Titans? Made-up club with a who's who roll call of dickheads. They could be worse under the right circumstances. Wests Tigers could implode if Marshall has a tantrum. Maybe. But then I'm clutching at straws. Stuart always overachieves in his first season. Easts have got some new players in.

Dudes, that's the company we're keeping.

I have a feeling that this season won't take long to get very ugly and very depressing.

Just the type of support our club needs leading into a new season.

Godz Illa

Coach
If we're depending on the halves we're in trouble. I think the attack should be shifted to the hooker(s) and fullback. Beale, and Rein/King need to run the show and perform well. That way the halves just need to play ok and we'll challenge for the 8.
Anything short of that, and I see a bad moon rising