What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16, 17, 18

newman

First Grade
I think Noddy turned it on just at the right time last night.
His kicking game to apply pressure in the final stages of the game was intelligent, and effective. His kick chase lifted the team and pinned the dragons on their line pretty well.

I reckon hes playing to a very strict script and his attacking figures are a result of that. An integral part of that script must be to get the ball 2 and 3 wide of the ruck on the 4th and 3rd tackles.

Hes no Thurston, but hes playing his role and hes doing ok. Until we have a full fleet of players on board hes a necessary evil.

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
I haven't been to a sharks game in years and will continue not to until noddy is gone. There is just no point cheering on a side that is doomed to fail thanks to the number 7.

Quigs

Immortal
I reckon hes playing to a very strict script and his attacking figures are a result of that. An integral part of that script must be to get the ball 2 and 3 wide of the ruck on the 4th and 3rd tackles.

If Sticky is telling Nodster to run it sideways and turn it back inside so the poor bastard ball receiving gets hammered everytime - then Ricky needs to go outside and give himself a couple of uppercuts.

have a look on the grins on the opposition forwards when the see the gnome running sideways with the ball. They just plant their feet, smile widely, and prepare for the impending collision between them - (armed and cocked) and the poor recipient who has nothing to do except catch the ball and absorb the pain.

Its pathetic (use of the word pathetic yet again)

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs