What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R10 | Mon | GLD 26-6 SYD | Cbus Super

Round 10: Titans v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Ashley Taylor already shits on Pearce.

Hell i would take him over DCE or Hunt too. He has a huge range of skills nd a great footy brain.

Danish

Referee
I'm glad we are getting flogged now, we have been disgraceful tonight and deserve it to be reflected on the scoreboard.

Any idiot roosters fan that tries to blame that correct no try call is probably the same sort of deluded fool who thought we were any chance of making the 8 this year.

Not that I agree with it, but if this form continues all year the knives will be out for Robbo you'd imagine

Cockosh

Juniors
We got some rough calls at crucial times but God we are crap. That's the season done. Would be happy to see the back of Burgess, Guerra and Tupou. Can't believe how crap the latter 2 have become. Guerra will probably end up man of the soo series.

McLovin

Staff member
I hope the Roosters use this loss as motivation and thump the Dogs next week...

Latest posts