What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R5 | Sat | MEL 18-14 NEW | AAMI

R5: Storm v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stormbati

Bench
Seems Cronks been spending too much time with the new girl. Has been below average this season.

Apey

Staff member
This is exactly like last weeks game so meh.

That penalty against Mataora leading up to the Storm try was garbage.

Grapple

Bench
Clear to see that Storm are tired (or just bored) and expected the points to come. I think Melbourne have enough skill to get them home but never underestimate a team without a win. If ever there was a time for Newcastle to get a win it is now.

Bellamy to give them a kick up the arse and Smith to settle things and grind out a close win.

Grapple

Bench
This is exactly like last weeks game so meh.

That penalty against Mataora leading up to the Storm try was garbage.

Absolutely. If you play it in real time you can see the player escape the tackle just as he comes in with the "second effort". Of course he's going to do that so close to the line. Ridiculous that the ref said "way too late". It was a micro second. :lol:

--Storm--

Juniors
See your only got to fumble the ball or drop it and it's a knock on, that fumble from Cronk wasn't f**king forward

--Storm--

Juniors
Storm arnt taking this Knights outfit serious.. Would have took the two there against most other teams.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Gee the storm are ordinary so far this year. I know they've won 3 and will still probably win this but they haven't looked convincing in anything. I can't see them getting near a Broncos/cowboys/dogs at this stage

--Storm--

Juniors
Gee the storm are ordinary so far this year. I know they've won 3 and will still probably win this but they haven't looked convincing in anything. I can't see them getting near a Broncos/cowboys/dogs at this stage

They have million dollars of there cap injured don't forget lol

Every game Perenera referees seems to have an absolute abundance of penalties.
Bloke doesn't know how to let a game flow.