What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R7 | Thu | MAN 10-22 PAR | Brookvale

Round 7: Sea Eagles v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

MAN-ALTERNATE-2016-SQU-150.jpg.png

1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Tom Trbojevic 6. Dylan Walker 7. Apisai Koroisau 8. Josh Starling 9. Matt Parcell 10. Nate Myles 11. Tom Symonds 12. Martin Taupau 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Lewis Brown 15. Brenton Lawrence 16. Darcy Lussick 17. Siosaia Vave

PAR-AWAY-2016-150.jpg

1. Michael Gordon 2. Semi Radradra 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Clinton Gutherson 6. Corey Norman 7. Kieran Foran 8. Junior Paulo 9. Nathan Peats 10. Daniel Alvaro 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Beau Scott 13. Tepai Moeroa
Interchange: 14. Isaac De Gois 15. Peni Terepo 16. Danny Wicks 17. Ken Edwards

REF-RED-2016-150.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Adam Devcich;Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Jason Walsh;Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea, Bernard Sutton

NYC 5:35pm

Intrust Super Premiership NSW
Mounties (CAN) v Manly @ GIO Stadium, Sun 11:40am (FOX)
Wenty (PAR) bye

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I think Parra will win, but I'm wondering when the phantom of the salary cap breach is going to start hitting home

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Urban legend has it that the great Kieran Foran can impregnate women simply by staring at there lady parts,this champion will be looking for a victory over Manly here.

TheFrog

Coach
Here we go again
Manly and Parra
Parra's well ahead
But the gap starts to narra
Manly's coming back
Looks like they're made out of steel

Hands up who remembers the ad? Parra won that (fictional) game, but I don't know if they'll win this one. Manly are quietly building into the season and might do the business at home. Mr Money is still a couple of weeks away. I got blasted (gently) for using the word "revelation" on this site recently in regard to Peter Wallace at 9, but surely Koroisau is one in the halves for Manly in the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Urban legend has it that the great Kieran Foran can impregnate women simply by staring at there lady parts,this champion will be looking for a victory over Manly here.

You have been reading "Geek Love" by Katherine Dunn, I suspect.

jono

Juniors
Here we go again
Manly and Parra
Parra's well ahead
But the gap starts to narra
Manly's coming back
Looks like they're made out of steel

Hands up who remembers the ad? Parra won that (fictional) game, but I don't know if they'll win this one. Manly are quietly building into the season and might do the business at home. Mr Money is still a couple of weeks away. I got blasted (gently) for using the word "revelation" on this site recently in regard to Peter Wallace at 9, but surely Koroisau is one in the halves for Manly in the last couple of weeks.

Parra won the real game the footage was based on as well.....
Eels by 8 in this one, 24-16
Interestingly Eels have won the last three v Manly and the last two at Brookvale

Last edited:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Surprised that the odds are showing $1.90 for each, but I guess the Brookvale factor has been added in.

I saw enough in the past 2 weeks to suggest to me that Manly are getting confidence and building into the season nicely.

I think our forwards will have a big one and send Kieran home with zero points and some fond words from the hill.

caylo

Bench
Surprised that the odds are showing $1.90 for each, but I guess the Brookvale factor has been added in.

I saw enough in the past 2 weeks to suggest to me that Manly are getting confidence and building into the season nicely.

I think our forwards will have a big one and send Kieran home with zero points and some fond words from the hill.

I haven't watched much manly games but parra shut out Canberra, Cowboys and Bulldogs. We beat them up front and stifled their halves so I'm pretty sure manlys pack and inexperienced halves will be a easier task. Parra by plenty

Incorrect

Coach
If the NRL don't hand down their punishment and stripping of points before kick off on Thursday, Parra to win by 10.

If the NRL do hand down their punishment and stripping of points before kick off on Thursday, Manly to win by 20

Nice Beaver

First Grade
I haven't watched much manly games but parra shut out Canberra, Cowboys and Bulldogs. We beat them up front and stifled their halves so I'm pretty sure manlys pack and inexperienced halves will be a easier task. Parra by plenty

Cool story.

If you follow that logic in picking winners this year you will run last on your tipping comp.

But each to their own.