What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R9 | Thu | SOU 22-30 WST | ANZ

Round 9: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
I know souths were terrible but what a tough win.

Missing both front rowers, 5/8 and fullback for half the game.

Plus souths newest member Klein doing everything possible to get the red and green home.

no name

Referee
Funny how some darlings of the NRL get hammered one week,have certain arsewipes in the media give that team more coverage than anyone else during the week.Then they recover from a 60 point drubbing in the next game.

I wouldn't call the Tigers an NRL darling.
Not sure what you're getting at?

Clifferd

Coach
Funny how some darlings of the NRL get hammered one week,have certain arsewipes in the media give that team more coverage than anyone else during the week.Then they recover from a 60 point drubbing in the next game.

Tigers get belted in the media every week, wtf are you smoking?

Exsilium

Coach
I know souths were terrible but what a tough win.

Missing both front rowers, 5/8 and fullback for half the game.

Plus souths newest member Klein doing everything possible to get the red and green home.

Always good to get the biscuits at the end of the game.

Clifferd

Coach
Idc that we let Souffs back in that game, for once I'm finally just relieved to f**king win.

About time

wittyfan

Referee
Incredible win to the Tigers despite losing Moses in the warm up and Teddy early in the 2nd half!

wibble

Bench
Tigers tried their best to lose it, but were outclassed in that department by Souths.

Tough win, any win is good, but after last week (and their previous 5) and missing key players, was well done.

Consolation for Souths is that Knights, Roosters, Dragons, Sea Eagles, Warriors, and despite tonight, Tigers are all pretty bad so far. And Eels likely to lose points and maybe Foran for some time, Titans and Panthers struggling to win even though looking OK and Dogs and Raiders very inconsistent. So it's not so bad for Souths, 8th spot race is still well and truly on!

Mr Spock!

Referee
Tigers tried their best to lose it, but were outclassed in that department by Souths.

Tough win, any win is good, but after last week (and their previous 5) and missing key players, was well done.

Consolation for Souths is that Knights, Roosters, Dragons, Sea Eagles, Warriors, and despite tonight, Tigers are all pretty bad so far. And Eels likely to lose points and maybe Foran for some time, Titans and Panthers struggling to win even though looking OK and Dogs and Raiders very inconsistent. So it's not so bad for Souths, 8th spot race is still well and truly on!

I have no confidence at all of even competing with those teams.

We're heading for the spoon.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Soufffffffs? They should have a snake instead of a fookin' Rabbit.

tumblr_inline_molfrhtzXn1qz4rgp.jpg

Latest posts