What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16-Year-Old Jamie Lynn Spears Is Pregnant

ucantseeme

Juniors
16-Year-Old Jamie Lynn Spears Is PregnantPosted Dec 18th 2007 7:17PM by TMZ Staff
Jamie Lynn Spears, 16, has confirmed to OK! Magazine that she is pregnant. Oh. My. God.
1218_jamie_ok.jpg

A source tells us the interview, which hits stands tomorrow, is six pages and is on the record with Jamie Lynn and her mother. She tells the mag that the father is Casey Aldridge, who she has been dating for some time and first met at church. Brit's younger sister, star of Nick's "Zoey 101," says she's keeping the baby.

Sources tell us that she has not yet told her older sister. Well, she knows now.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/18/jamie-lynn-spears-is-pregnant

I think she did it on purpose to steal some attention away from Britney.

the bloke she was having relations with probably released that he wouldnt be able to get another girl as hot as her so he put a hole through his franger

simmo1

First Grade
Dunno whats sadder:

1. The fact that thousands of 16 year olds become pregnant each day, and many of these kids aren't rich as hell like she is and won't be able to afford to raise a child.

2. The fact that I actually entered this thread.

McLovin

Staff member
I just wanted to see if she was any good or not...She goes alright actually...

[furrycat]

Coach
gorilla with a shotgun said:
the bloke she was having relations with probably released that he wouldnt be able to get another girl as hot as her so he put a hole through his franger

Worst post ever.