What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1895 International

Jeffles

Bench
This is a great organisation in the UK. Essentially they hold fundraising dinners and donate funds to RL outposts. Amongst others, they have helped out the Med Cup in Lebanon and are holding a dinner for RLI's new Conference.

Are there any plans to set up an Aussie branch of this organisation? I would most certainly be interested in joining/assisting.

roopy

Referee
As moderator of this site I shouldn't condone spamming for other sites - but this is for the good of the game - so i'll justify it to admin if necessary - or wear the consequences.

This website;
http://www.rlfans.com/boards/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=57

is for a group who are trying to get ideas together to raise money in Australia in the same way the 1895 group do in England (or that is what I think they are trying to do.)

I check on them every now and then, and I'm keen to do something, but it is like a lot of things, when all is said and done, there will be a lot more said than done.

mono_mal

Juniors
Jeffles, a similar group is currently being established and are currently working to raise funds for international rugby league. we have already met with Tas Baiteri who fully supports the initiative.
join the RLIF Action Group email group. we plan on a number of fundraisers this year and a meeting to co incide with the world sevens. you can be updated on progress etc. through the email group which can be found in Jokers signature.

dimitri

First Grade
that forum is where many of the guys who are part of the RLIF online group go to put forward suggestions and ideas

a great idea

and an australian subgroup would be excellent

Latest posts