What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Leaving that nursery to a pack of buffoons who’ve basically killed their juniors in their local district isn’t smart. St George’s fan base appears once a year on Anzac Day. Their glory days are over.
Stains are a marketable brand that can capture that whole market. You guys won the granny and it added zero to the game. Giving the shire it's own team is exactly what Bennett is talking about when he says Sydney is selfish. Perth sharks makes sense and despite your bias you know it.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Stains are a marketable brand that can capture that whole market. You guys won the granny and it added zero to the game. Giving the shire it's own team is exactly what Bennett is talking about when he says Sydney is selfish. Perth sharks makes sense and despite your bias you know it.
The only thing I can think worse than having to support a ns bears team in perth would be the sharks lol

western tigers I could do.

Pneuma

First Grade
Actually I don’t agree with you and I think your idea is thoroughly stupid.
1. It won’t happen.
2. The club has been around for bloody decades. You make it sound otherwise.
3. St George are stuffed. Their local league has been eaten up by ours otherwise it would be dead.
4. St George are as marketable as a dead fish right now. And it’s not improving.
5. We own our own ground, we have 6000 juniors and our asset base is thriving.

St George should move to Wollongong now. Their territory in Sydney should be handed to us. We are strong club with a forward looking administration. St George are fecked.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Actually I don’t agree with you and I think your idea is thoroughly stupid.
1. It won’t happen.
2. The club has been around for bloody decades. You make it sound otherwise.
3. St George are stuffed. Their local league has been eaten up by ours otherwise it would be dead.
4. St George are as marketable as a dead fish right now. And it’s not improving.
5. We own our own ground, we have 6000 juniors and our asset base is thriving.

St George should move to Wollongong now. Their territory in Sydney should be handed to us. We are strong club with a forward looking administration. St George are fecked.
Nah you're in fantasy land mate. The belief that the sharks are a bigger brand than the stains says it all.

MugaB

Coach
Nah you're in fantasy land mate. The belief that the sharks are a bigger brand than the stains says it all.
It doesn't matter Cronulla are more competitive, have a greater presence in southern Sydney and aren't a basketcase on or off the field, besides St.Merge are fine in the Gong anyways, hide down there next covid and keep on with the BBQs

Nrl want more brands not less, if they wanted to seriously screw with other codes, and had the talent stream to support more teams, watch out coz those mergers might dissolve

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
The education system in Western Sydney leaves a lot to be desired.

The atrocious spelling and grammar of @MugaB and @Wb1234 sums it up.

Instead of wasting money on stadia that will rarely draw a crowd, the NSW Government should teach housos like @MugaB and @Wb1234 the wonders of reading and writing at a satisfactory level so they can get a job.
I grew up in Ryde, and your still a peice of shìt from Logan, hope you enjoyed your broncos win last night
wallybronx.jpg
The whole city is yours.... even that shìthole logan

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
I never said that. The fantasy is yours.
So the dragons are a bigger brand?
It doesn't matter Cronulla are more competitive, have a greater presence in southern Sydney and aren't a basketcase on or off the field, besides St.Merge are fine in the Gong anyways, hide down there next covid and keep on with the BBQs

Nrl want more brands not less, if they wanted to seriously screw with other codes, and had the talent stream to support more teams, watch out coz those mergers might dissolve
How many people would care if the sharks moved to Perth tomorrow? It's not losing the brand, it's moving it to a better place.
Tell you what this sets us up for a beauty tomorrow night. Well played sir. I’ll get the fridge filled for a big Sunday night!
I'm a Raiders fan mate.