What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Trust be if Perth don’t go with the Bears then Perth should go it alone, Newtown only have one NSW Cup team, thats it and it is heavily represented from the players who don’t make the Sharks final top 18 squad each week.
Their junior age teams play in South Sydneys club competitions.
I could be wrong but wasn't there an article this week saying that neither the Bears nor Perth will be admitted to the league as a stand alone? In essence, they have to make it work together if either wants a team?

Vlad59

Juniors
Ffs, can no one tell when some piss is being taken anymore??
This is THE most ridiculous thread on the whole of LU.
I've just been adding to the stupidity of it all.
This thread has more loonies on it than pretty much any other thread. Nobody has any real idea what the next team will be. So people just fill these pages with bias and utter nonsense.

final say

Juniors

"
That kind of isolation breeds a unique brand of parochialism where they cast a wary eye over anyone or anything that is brought from “over east"

The part they miss is that the majority of the support will come from the people who moved there from over east... so...

mongoose

Coach

"
That kind of isolation breeds a unique brand of parochialism where they cast a wary eye over anyone or anything that is brought from “over east"

The part they miss is that the majority of the support will come from the people who moved there from over east... so...
nah, that kind of parochialism means they want to beat teams over east, no matter what sport.

Bukowski

Juniors

"

Yeah, people like me. We don't want a Sydney club either.

Yeah, people like me. We don't want a Sydney club either.
Exactly.
Who do you follow in the comp now?
How hard would it be to follow a club that you don't go for just because they've moved over there. Feck that. You'd be against that team.
Whilst a WA stand alone team would have everyone on board, and they can keep their other team too.
Except PR, he'd have to ditch the Storm.
WAWA's hate the Vicos more than everyone else combined haha

Vlad59

Juniors
Exactly.
How hard would it be to follow a club that you don't go for just because they've moved over there. Feck that. You'd be against that team.
Whilst a WA stand alone team would have everyone on board, and they can keep their other team too.
You make far too much sense to belong here old boy. Begone. And leave this thread to the meandering nonsense of the knowalls!

Bukowski

Juniors
Exactly.
I follow the tigers, no way in the world I'm switching clubs for the bears . My league loving mates are the same, we'd change for a new team though.
Except my mate who follows Parra, he reckons he wouldnt change clubs full stop.

Wb1234

Referee
The fact the bears are coming close to the top of nsw cup against teams full of players from other nrl clubs should tell people their junior pathways are good as is