What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Y

You’ve still got your training wheels on, 1982 please, now back to the Raiders forum with you.
This forum is for expansion teams and fans and as you just said, you already have a team in the NRL.
So I can't ask a question about why Perth and North Sydney Central Coast Bears are being forced into a shotgun wedding?

Yet you can go off topic about Canberra's weather?

Seems reasonable.

Centy Coast

Juniors
So I can't ask a question about why Perth and North Sydney Central Coast Bears are being forced into a shotgun wedding?

Yet you can go off topic about Canberra's weather?

Seems reasonable.
These are questions that have been answered again and again and again.
Scroll back through this thread I’m sure you will most certainly find your answer.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
These are questions that have been answered again and again and again.
Scroll back through this thread I’m sure you will most certainly find your answer.
No they haven't been answered.
Perth are being shotgunned into a joint venture with North Coast Central Sydney Bears despite the fact that players can sign with anyone they want to.

There's nothing in it for Perth and all that's in it for Bears fans is a chance to boo Manly once a year.

Maybe Bears fans should grow up and get over their clubs failures before they ruin another team.

Centy Coast

Juniors
No they haven't been answered.
Perth are being shotgunned into a joint venture with North Coast Central Sydney Bears despite the fact that players can sign with anyone they want to.

There's nothing in it for Perth and all that's in it for Bears fans is a chance to boo Manly once a year.

Maybe Bears fans should grow up and get over their clubs failures before they ruin another team.
Yes they have, multiple times, I really can’t be bothered explaining something that has been explained numerous times before

blue bags

First Grade
I'm sure there were similar discussions in Sydney and Brisbane when the Swans and Lions were relocated to Sydney and Brisbane respectively.

Again, the devil is in the detail - a Perth dominant board is a must, single trial at NSO, colours and name linked to NS with two pathway programs can be a positive outcome.
A full NRL matches at North Sydney oval
And Brook's Vale oval. And Gosford central coast stadium. Needs to claw back what the NRL had.
Perth Grizzlies Bear's would benefit

Maximus

Coach
These guys don’t game to games and you never see them on game day threads either

they just come on here to wind up genuine fans like you

put them in the sin bin where they belong

Don't you have all of us on ignore? That's why you don't see us.

Also, the guy you responded to has posted a total of 3 times in game day threads.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
These guys don’t game to games and you never see them on game day threads either

they just come on here to wind up genuine fans like you

put them in the sin bin where they belong
Trying to make another friend ?

Your problem is you try too hard with the die hard rugby league fan act. You're a confessed swans fan and no amount of play acting as a league fan is going to make people forget.

Latest posts