What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

MugaB

Coach
I wouldn't be surprised if Dutton tears up the deal.
Dutton is a poor man's Alexander Downer, it's your last great WHITE Hope to deter anything leading to any expansion in the NRL, and probably the downfall of Australia peacekeeping efforts in our own backyard, forget about Sports, that's the least of our worrys, you'd rather rebel against any leadership that holds a possible licence to the NRL against another preferable QLD team, are you sure you're not Pauline Hanson?

MugaB

Coach
You think it's hyperbolical to say PNG is poor?

Talk about delusional.

Do you even know how much it costs to run an NRL club?

I don't think you do.

I've seen you argue for teams in Adelaide and Tasmania. You're an idiot.
I've never talked about that, Make up some more reality, I might have made some logos/concepts or such, but never sad they were were ready, unless they could pick up a relocation

Dutton is a poor man's Alexander Downer, it's your last great WHITE Hope to deter anything leading to any expansion in the NRL, and probably the downfall of Australia peacekeeping efforts in our own backyard, forget about Sports, that's the least of our worrys, you'd rather rebel against any leadership that holds a possible licence to the NRL against another preferable QLD team, are you sure you're not Pauline Hanson?
FMD you speak some absolute shit.

In what universe is peace dependent upon having an NRL club in a corrupt, poverty stricken country like PNG?

The irony of this is you're calling me a racist for not wanting a team in PNG. On the other hand you're saying China will take over the entire South Pacific without one. You're being racist against the Chinese and Papuans.

MugaB

Coach
Let me guess, someone (f**khed from boganlogan) is scrolling thru the search button to find instances where I've advocated for an Adelaide ot Hobart team
Yeah good luck you dumb marrooooon

I've never talked about that, Make up some more reality, I might have made some logos/concepts or such, but never sad they were were ready, unless they could pick up a relocation
A few weeks ago you were talking yourself up as an expansionist who wants teams in Adelaide and Tasmania. Your mate Vlad told you both locations aren't fit for an NRL team.

How is the "Melbourne Bears" project coming along?

MugaB

Coach
FMD you speak some absolute shit.

In what universe is peace dependent upon having an NRL club in a corrupt, poverty stricken country like PNG?

The irony of this is you're calling me a racist for not wanting a team in PNG. On the other hand you're saying China will take over the entire South Pacific without one. You're being racist against the Chinese and Papuans.
So I say papuans are getting a team, and straight away you dumb fk as you are think I'm somehow supporting it, I've said from day dot they are getting a team in the NRL, and I've said it's a good thing coz we need the player pool, we could do with a bit of charity too, all you can do is drag it thru the mud coz, it doesn’t suit your agenda of a local Logan representative team, which will never happen, they ain't giving qld another team for atleadt a decade donks for fux saje

MugaB

Coach
A few weeks ago you were talking yourself up as an expansionist who wants teams in Adelaide and Tasmania. Your mate Vlad told you both locations aren't fit for an NRL team.

How is the "Melbourne Bears" project coming along?
Quote me fk head,

...and yeah Melbourne was a bust, but that really coz the bears were there now as their feeder club, and it has a bigger population that any other current Pacific city without a team (storm aside who could do with a local rival)

Last edited:
So I say papuans are getting a team, and straight away you dumb fk as you are think I'm somehow supporting it, I've said from day dot they are getting a team in the NRL, and I've said it's a good thing coz we need the player pool, we could do with a bit of charity too, all you can do is drag it thru the mud coz, it doesn’t suit your agenda of a local Logan representative team, which will never happen, they ain't giving qld another team for atleadt a decade donks for fux saje
What's stupid is you thinking a PNG team will generate new talent.

Just one player from the Hunters has progressed to the NRL. The Hunters have been in the Queensland Cup for a decade. Have been a mid-table team for years.

Papuans won't benefit from the bullshit NSW Labor proposal. They would benefit more from siding with the Chinese for funds that help build much needed infrastructure like roads, hospitals and schools.

Quote me fk head,

...and yeah Melbourne was a bust, but that really coz the bears were there now as their feeder club, and it has a bigger population that any other current Pacific city without a team (storm aside who could do with a local rival)
You're an idiot if you cannot understand why a second Melbourne team would fail miserably and weaken the Storm.