What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

18th club, whose next?

Perth Red

Post Whore
There’s subs on this thread

lol

you had three potential options for the Perth team with two picks

and still didn’t get the right one

and that’s the bid you are supposed to have a clue about

imagine you had listened to me 2 years ago about png

would’ve saved yourself 5k posts arguing against it
1 from 7, some of your best work mate lol

The make up of the perth bid hasn't been announced yet, lets see what eventuates before we go off all half cocked shall we. And by the way Ive only made predictions or stated preferred options, unlike you who states things like you actually know whats going to happen. Your just throwing darts, so far it looks like only one has found the board!

re the Perth options, Ive been pretty clear from day one, I prefer a stand alone option it works, if it doesn't I could live with a partnership as long as its set up the right way. As for Bears or Jets, they both presented opportunity and risk. Perth bid and Wa Govt, and many in NRl circles, dont want a partnership. only reason there will be one is if the stand alone bid isnt strong enough, or NRl dictates it has to be.

Wb1234

Referee

The make up of the perth bid hasn't been announced yet, lets see what eventuates before we go off all half cocked shall we. And by the way Ive only made predictions or stated preferred options, unlike you who states things like you actually know whats going to happen. Your just throwing darts, so far it looks like only one has found the board!
You said Perth jets or Perth stand alone

imagine if people looked at you for guideance on the Perth team ?

!

Pippen94

First Grade

re the Perth options, Ive been pretty clear from day one, I prefer a stand alone option it works, if it doesn't I could live with a partnership as long as its set up the right way. As for Bears or Jets, they both presented opportunity and risk. Perth bid and Wa Govt, and many in NRl circles, dont want a partnership. only reason there will be one is if the stand alone bid isnt strong enough, or NRl dictates it has to be.

Without bears Perth has no money. Won't happen.

Centy Coast

Juniors
as a fan of theres I thought you would.
The swans no longer have a footprint in South Melbourne nor do they have a sth melbourne team in VFL. Whose to say Bears wont end up the same?

Roosters to North shore is spitting distance, you think Nick hasnt got his eye on it? lol so naive
Perth Red you are probably right but in my opinion it is all a smoke screen from the Roosters, years ago it was rumoured that all existing teams were going to have to meet a criteria, this not only included memberships, crowds but also junior numbers, this is why I feel the Roosters decided to take the Central Coasts junior reps under their banner, it is a shame that they have done sfa with such a largely talented junior rugby league nursery.

Perth Red

Post Whore
You said Perth jets or Perth stand alone

imagine if people looked at you for guideance on the Perth team ?

!
did I. where? i said I prefer perth stand alone, i said Jets could work, I said Bears (when they thought they could run everything and dictate terms) was massively problematic.

Since then Jets have backed out, Bears have conceded a lot of ground, and we still dont know how strong the stand alone is and if they are actually going to bid on their own. All we've heard recently is rumour and what the sydney media thinks should happen.

Wb1234

Referee
did I. where? i said I prefer perth stand alone, i said Jets could work, I said Bears (when they thought they could run everything and dictate terms) was massively problematic.

Since then Jets have backed out, Bears have conceded a lot of ground, and we still dont know how strong the stand alone is and if they are actually going to bid on their own. All we've heard recently is rumour and what the sydney media thinks should happen.
You spent longer talking about the Perth jets than their bid was alive

singo went mia lol

Centy Coast

Juniors
The Bears jump further ahead at the top of the NSW Cup competition table with just six rounds remaining.
Another tough game this Saturday, away against the Bulldogs.

IMG_5182.jpeg

Wb1234

Referee
It'd be good to finish NRL and Sl seasons end of Sept and have 6-8 weeks for internationals end of every year. You could also then have the NRLW final rounds and finals in that same period.
Good idea in theory

but unrealistic if they want a big tv deal